back to listings SME Profile: The Ticketline Network Ltd
PO Box 4061
Tel: 0161 828 1205
Fax: 0161 832 1112
As the UK's largest independent ticket agent and one of the market leaders for over 30 years, we have the experience to deliver a world class service, whilst possessing a flexible & personal approach.
We offer an advance and face to face; ticketing, merchandise, gate entry and point of sales service which allows our customers to buy tickets and your content through our software, web pages, call centre and app; all supported by our state of the art systems and technology.
By offering solutions for advance ticket sales for venues, events and promoters on a Primary Agent basis, our fees are relative to yours and paid for by your customer. Furthermore at no time will we let our fees become barriers to sale.
Recommending the booking fee model we install and run our service at a client’s venue with zero installation, maintenance or any ongoing charges. Alternatively we can offer a number of costing models (licensing and pence per ticket), if you require it.
With own branded ticket selling pages, bespoke seating plans, facebook tickets, branded and secure ticket stock (physical and e-tickets), live reporting, data share and transfer, marketing support, data analysis and interrogation, artist pages, presales, discounts, memberships and post code restrictive sales; our aim is to offer you the best service for selling your tickets. Furthermore we even have a facility to purchase gift cards for a loved one.
We are a member of STAR, PCI compliant, ISO registered and compliant and an equal opportunities employer.
Additional Features include:
- The capacity to display as much event information on screen as required. This includes information the operator needs, such as line-ups, running times, venue information, restricted view seats etc, as well as management information such as number of tickets available and number of tickets sold.
- Multiple search functionality enables operators to find events, information and customer transaction data with ease.
- Manage the allocations to your other sales channels seamlessly.
- Live reporting to include sales figures, and any harvested customer data including regional reports, address, postcode, tickets purchased, email address, shipment type, genre, show by show analysis and ticket-type breakdown.
- Complete audit capability, all transactions and usage are logged.
- Easily up sell your merchandise alongside ticket sales.
- High sales capacity, sell your tickets in excess of 5000 tickets per minute.
- Real time selling across all channels, eliminating cross selling and double selling of tickets.
- Multiple pricing points, complex pricing and discount codes providing you with complete flexibility.
- Ability to generate bar coded tickets, e-tickets or RF tickets/wristbands to enable secure entry.
- Real time ticket scanning on entry, with integration into your existing entry systems.
- Sophisticated database marketing and relevant management information. The information captured can be customised for each event or venue, depending on requirements.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted alongside chip and pin.
- The system is completely failsafe and configured so that should problems occur in any area, the back-up processes will seamlessly activate and prevent critical failure.