back to listings SME Profile: Doofer Films Ltd
Doofer Films Ltd.
18 Soho Square
Welcome to Doofer Films Ltd
- DooFeR directors make great commercials
- DooFeR’s making some great programes and content too
- DooFeR’s based in Soho, London but we do work anywhere
About Doofer Ltd
DooFeR Films is a production company based in the heart of Soho, London. Our impressive roster of international award-winning directors combined with emerging UK talent ensures that whilst our new DooFeR baby is young, we are in no way inexperienced. As part of the Italian Filmgood network based in Milan and San Marino, we offer outstanding quality and competitive rates for production services throughout Italy – with the added benefit of dealing with a Soho-based English producer.
DooFeR Films is firmly committed to producing outstanding content and high-quality work. We have a great bunch of directors, each one dedicated to giving you their all. We like to think we’re nurturing some of the best up-and-coming talent too.
Dario Piana Dario is experienced at the very highest level, having directed more than 400 commercials and won Italy’s advertising Director of the year on three occasions. He’s also shot Hollywood feature films (The Deaths of Ian Stone) and written several TV drama series. He’s worked with huge names such as George Clooney amongst others and his own hand-drawn storyboards reflect the passion, creativity and all-round great artistry that IS Dario Piana. More
Fabio Jansen Fabio is such a cool, kitsch and creative whirlwind-of-a-director. His recent spot for Luxoticca shows a myriad of talents… More
Dom Murgia Known for his award winning comedy, Dom’s won D&AD’s, Creative circle Golds and numerous other national and international awards. As well as his commercials, he’s been making great viral content for as long as anyone – above all, his outstanding casting, direction of actors and detailed story-telling make for a very professional – and often humourous experience. More
Riccardo Sai Now based in London, Riccardo’s progressing through to the world of commercials, already shooting spots and content for Nike, Microsoft, Nivea and Hovis. He’s a great mood creator, generating energy and ideas through his detailed casting, choice of locations and sound design. Riccardo’s background in operating and editing also means his level of technical awareness is considerable. More
Simon Mulvaney Simon is a new, exciting, British-based young director. He’s recently graduated into commercials after cutting his teeth on virals and internet content for Adidas, Razor and Coors. Simon’s an ideal choice for any naturalistic, street-based, energetic branded concepts. His highly motivated style and thoughtful casting are combined with a fresh but considered approach – which makes him one to watch in 2015. More
Tupaq Felber After years as an editor, Tupaq has emerged from the suite to join the Doofer crew as our latest Director. Shiny new and fresh out the box, his technical background and post-production knowledge are second to none. With experience in design and fashion, his great eye and top-notch creative attitude make him one to watch – he’s already crafted some brilliant spots for Nokia, Guinness, Range Rover and Ford, to name a few. More
Fursy Teyssier Fursy is a young, up-and-coming French animator based out of Lyon. He can work across many different animation platforms, including the traditional hand-drawn 2D method. DooFeR expects great things from this promising new director. More
- Doofer Charity Here at DooFeR we love working with good people on good causes. Our directors have created a number of pieces for all sorts of charities, and we’re always looking to do more.
- Doofer Promos Here is the home for any promos we create at DooFeR – be they collaborations between the team, or work from our talented roster of Directors. Check back regularly, as there are always new things to seen here.
- Doofer Creative Doofer also takes on creative briefs from time to time. Although the Doofer Creative baby has only just been born, we hope that over time it will grow into a responsible and imaginative young adult.
- Doofer Reels Here we’ve got a showreel for each of our talented Director’s, all conveniently in one place for you to have a look at.
What can we DooFeR you?
- We do great production service throughout the UK and Italy and we’re super-competitive.
- Our UK network of talent and production skills cover the entire country.
- Our Italian partners have their head office in San Marino, in the locations heartland of Italy, the breathtaking triangle of landscapes of Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany and Umbria. We also offer full production service on the spectacular islands of Sardinia and Sicily.
- Studio facilities, set designers, live-action and tabletop directors. Photo-shoots also welcome.