back to listings SME Profile: BE Furniture Ltd
BE Furniture Ltd
Tel: 01664 812627
Fax: 01664 813727
Welcome to BE Furniture Ltd - Establised Furniture Hire supplier to the Public Sectors Conferences and Events
We are better known by most of our clients as BE Event Hire.
Established in 1972 by Bob Evans (hence the B.E) The Company director is Simon Evans with Kris Hart and Ant Hart completing the management team. Initially event organisers, we soon learnt how much pressure organisers are under and how they need reliable and professional suppliers. Our team are hardworking and experienced, mostly having been with us for many years. Read more about us
- At B E we have the capacity to cope with large national events. We can supply up to 30,000 folding chairs and over 10,000 trestle tables plus many more items in large quantities, delivered in our articulated Lorries which have their own Moffett rough terrain truck mounted forklifts. We can provide staff for setting up to your detailed plan.
- We will deliver and collect 24 hours a day seven days a week at no extra charge and our hire prices are a flat rate for up to a week including one weekend. We can give excellent long term hire rates or even the option to buy large quantities of new or ex-hire furniture.
- We have supplied furniture to prestigious and large events from Buckingham Palace to Glastonbury; we are big enough to cope and experienced enough to deal with all situations and types of venue.
- Even though we can cater for the large national events, a great deal of our work comes from small local events such as family celebrations, parties, weddings, barbeques etc. We supply many local authorities and businesses on a regular basis.
- We are happy to deliver as little as one item of furniture to anywhere although the further away you are from our East Midlands headquarters the more transport costs can mount up. This is where you may wish to consider the option of self collection. Many of our items can be collected in a van or even a small car and not only will you save on delivery charges but we also offer a generous discount to customers who collect and return their furniture between the hours of 8am-4.30pm Monday to Friday. Another option you may wish to consider is delivery by courier. We can deliver most of our items by courier in smaller quantities, however at this point the option to buy may become more attractive. We often find customers are amazed that they can purchase and receive delivery of items from us for less than they can hire for from more local companies.
- Whatever you are considering, feel free to ring and talk through the options with our experienced and friendly staff.