back to listings SME Profile: Cloudberry Digital Ltd
Cloudberry Digital Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1803 225101
Welcome to Cloudberry Digital
We have 18 years experience in digital marketing and in that time we’ve successfully completed over 2500 projects for a wide range of clients. We're equally at home working with government agencies, commercial clients and not for profit organisatons.
Since we started in 1997 we have worked across all areas of digital media from multi-language e-commerce websites through to email campaigns and on-pack promotions; including pretty much all points in between, even an interactive fish tank for a Hong Kong shopping mall!
Whatever you're doing online currently, why not get in touch to find out how we can help you to deliver online.
- The opportunities with digital are expanding all the time and knowing where to start or what areas to focus budgets on can be a very tricky issue to deal with. At Cloudberry we love to sit down with clients and help them navigate a route through all things digital, developing realistic, achievable and value adding plans in the process. Whether you’re starting from scratch, want to review your current online activity, or have a novel idea you wish to evaluate, we can help.
- A functioning, easy to use and beautiful website can increase engagement, promote awareness and help streamline processes - saving money.
- Whether you need a new website designed and built or help with maintaining or updating your existing website, we can help. Our team of experts will sit down with you to help clarify your needs and develop a realistic plan. We’re good at ensuring projects are delivered on time and in full and love to help find pragmatic solutions to clients’ problems.
- Whilst we operate and maintain our own platform, which ensures that any website is never technically behind, leaving our clients free to focus on their core roles; we are equally happy working with any of our clients chosen platforms, should they have a preference.
- There’s a good reason why successful organisations continue to use email alongside a social networking strategy – it works!
- A digital marketing strategy needs to be integrated to be successful, and email remains an important communication tool for a large number of consumers. A well crafted email, sent to a good quality list is a highly effective method of communicating with your target audience.
- We can manage as much or as little of the process as you need us to – whether you want us to set up a flexible and easy to use email template, or to manage the whole process from start to finish. We have experience in all aspects of email marketing; building a high quality email database, keeping in regular contact with your subscribers and reporting on results.
- To maintain a high ranking on search engines in your target markets, there is NO substitute for a consistent supply of good quality, original content.
- We’re not the sort of company that will tell you we can get you to the top of the search engines by “optimising” your site, and that you don’t need to do anything. That’s because we believe in telling our customers the truth. Your site’s ranking will depend on many factors – but by far the most important ones are the frequency of updates and the quality of your content
- However, we can make the process a lot easier and help you to focus your efforts where they will deliver the greatest return. We can help you to develop and implement a search marketing plan (organic & pay-per-click) across all your target markets, and also help you with measurement and control of the ongoing campaign.
- Social media is not an independent activity; it is a key component of effective, integrated digital marketing.
- Regardless of whether you choose to engage with it or not, social media has an impact on you – and it’s here to stay! However, the landscape is continually shifting, with new social networks emerging, users’ preferences evolving and habits changing – all at a tremendous pace.
- Our powerful and flexible platform makes social networking an integrated component of your digital marketing, adapting to changes in existing platforms and making the most effective use of new arrivals.
- We live and work in a global economy, but this doesn’t mean that the rules for digital success are the same in each territory. The platforms and search engines that bring success in one area, may well not be the correct choice when working in another. Combine this with the difficulties of taking a ‘localised approach’ makes digital success across regions tricky. Our team of experts, who have trained with the UKTI and are here to help.
- Competitions are very effective ways of increasing stakeholder awareness, and engagement with issues and organisations’ products and services.
- Traditionally the realm of big budget brands, our simple and effective approach to on-pack brings it within reach of most marketing budgets.