back to listings SME Profile: Vapour Media Limited
Vapour Media Limited
Woodvale Business Park
WELCOME TO VAPOUR A TECHNOLOGY COMPANY DELIVERING APPLICATIONS OVER A PRIVATE NETWORK TO CORPORATE AND PUBLIC SECTOR BODIES
With more and more solutions now applied as a service, the way we work is being revolutionised. The world is changing at pace and the public sector needs to embrace this revolution to benefit from greater efficiencies and cost savings.
The appetite for change within the public sector is growing fast, but to satisfy it, the community needs both the right products and training in how to use them. Through its government and public sector channel, Vapour provides a network infrastructure that is scalable to deliver services now and in the future. Vapour has invested in delivering data, voice and applications into its own network, enabling Vapour to offer the correct solutions for end-user needs.
- CLOUD VOICE – Latest Cloud Hosted telephony solution
- CLOUD SERVICES – Our ‘anything as a service’ platform
- ACCESS – Managed Fibre to private ADSL’s across a secure network.
Vapour’s cloud-based telephony platform, hosted in the cloud, is the increasingly popular choice with forward thinking bodies who recognise the traditional voice solutions are being phased out within the next 5yrs.
Replacing bricks and mortar and the subsequent overheads of a traditional working environment which are often cumbersome, inflexible and demanding Cloud Voice provides a scalable, resilient and feature-rich alternative.
Priced on a per-user basis and flexible to the changing needs of your organisation, it is available at a fraction of the traditional cost.
- V Inbound: call recording and voicemail; advanced IVR customisation; time and date routing; call whisper.
- V Sip: deliver voice to the PBX over IP, priced on a per-channel basis, eliminating costs for TDM lines; options for IP or traditional PBXs.
- V Cloud PBX: unified communications capabilities include presence, conferencing, one-number working, hot-desking and home-working.
- V Contact Centre: automated call distribution with multi-site agent grouping; sophisticated in-network queuing; computer-telephony integration.
The cloud is transforming the way in which we work and Vapour Cloudware is helping organisations of all shapes and sizes undertake this transformation with its fully managed and resilient ‘anything as a service’ platform
From savings in physical office space and hardware, through to bolstering a business’s bottom line via opex-friendly payment models, Cloudware allows traditional services to be replaced by virtual licenced software and hardware.
Just like gas, electricity and water, the free-flowing supply of Internet access is all important. Vapour Access provides organisations with the ability to offer their customers the connection to highly competent and independent private network infrastructure, working with a choice of leading network providers, providing a scalable platform for growth.
Choice: Built around our own network, linked across four resilient datacentres, Vapour Media interconnects to all the Tier 1 carriers including BT, Virgin Media, Talk Talk and Vodafone.
Support: Ability to bring different carriers into one wide area network with centralised management and 24/7 support.
Protection and control: Centralised managed Cisco firewalls with the ability for clients to manage their own adds moves and changes.