|Printable version||E-mail this to a friend|
Board meeting – 29 September 2016
The next Board meeting will take place on 29 September 2016, Southside London at 10.45am.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest by emailing email@example.com and let us know if you have any additional requirements.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website will not be passed on for discussion at Board meetings, but will receive a response.
The Board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox,Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The live broadcast will be added to our livestream page on the date of the board meeting.
A separate recording of each agenda item will then be published on YouTube in the following few days and captions will be available at this stage.
You can view the agenda and board papers below:
- Item 1: Public Agenda
- Item 2: Minutes of previous meeting held on 28 July 2016
- Item 3: Chief Executive’s Report – To follow
- Item 4: NHS operational planning and contracting guidance 2017-19
- Item 5: Primary and Acute Care Systems (PACS) and Enhanced Care in Care Homes (ECH) – To follow
- Item 7: Improving the quality of customer insight through NHS Citizen
- Item 8: Corporate and NHS Performance report
- Item 9: NHS Finance Report – To follow
- Item 10: Use of NHS EnglandSeal
- Item 11a: Commissioning Committee Report
- Item 11b: Report from Investment Committee
- Item 11c: Specialised Services Commissioning Committee – To follow
Latest News from
Finding a hidden gem for mental health – Frank McGhee23/02/2017 11:15:00
Blog posted by: Frank McGhee, 22 February 2017.
Videos of the Board meeting held on 09 February 201716/02/2017 16:16:16
The board meeting was broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible.
We are making rapid progress – Sarah-Jane Marsh13/02/2017 15:15:00
An encouraging update from the Chair of the NHS England Maternity Transformation Programme.
Consultation launched to ensure excellent care for patients with congenital heart disease11/02/2017 08:05:00
NHS England has recently launched a public consultation on how it will put in place new standards for hospitals providing congenital heart disease services in England.