|Printable version||E-mail this to a friend|
ESPO’s Interpretation, Translation and Transcription Services framework (402) is now active
With a greater need in the market for a range of language support services for individuals who speak, read or communicate in languages other than English, ESPO has recently launched Framework 402 Interpretation, Translation and Transcription Services. Whether you require telephone interpreting, written translation services or simply require a supplier to provide a fully managed service for all your interpreting and translation needs, this framework has options to suit a variety of different scenarios.
ESPO has undertaken extensive stakeholder engagement with a range of potential users and suppliers to better understand the complex nature of the interpretation and translation services. This has enabled us to ensure it is suitable for all public sector needs including government, police forces, NHS trusts and local authorities amongst other potential users.
Benefits of using this Framework
- The framework is compliant with UK/EU procurement legislation; we’ve done the work, so there’s no need for you to run a full EU procurement process.
- Suppliers listed on this framework were assessed during the procurement process for their financial stability, track record, experience and technical and professional ability. Out of 13 suppliers awarded, 11 of these are SMEs.
- There are no additional charges; what you see is what you pay.
- Robust pre-agreed terms and conditions to underpin all order’s so no need to worry.
- The framework has been established in conjunction with a range of customer groups to ensure all requirements are covered. Pricing has also been established based upon the type of linguist required in order to ensure customers are not overpaying for services.
- The framework covers new technology in the market (such as video interpretation services), helping to reduce costs and allowing services to be accessed immediately.
There are 7 lots that can be accessed under the framework:
- Lot 1 - Face to Face Interpretation Services (Verbal)
- Lot 2 - Face to Face Interpretation Services (Non-Verbal)
- Lot 3 - Telephone Interpretation Services
- Lot 4 - Video Interpretation Services (Verbal)
- Lot 5 - Video Interpretation Services (Non-Verbal)
- Lot 6 - Translation, Transcription and Additional Services
- Lot 7 - Managed Services for all Interpretation, Translation and Transcription Services
Please follow the links below for additional information:
|What we do||Frameworks||Catalogue||Suppliers||Spotlight||Contact|
Latest News from
Choose a water supplier for your organisation - new framework available soon10/02/2017 09:50:00
From April 2017, organisations, businesses and other ‘eligible’ non-household customers in England will be able to choose their supplier of water, wastewater and ancillary services.
ESPO Corporate Update – Winter 201718/01/2017 16:13:00
Welcome to our quarterly newsletter for government, local authorities, and the wider public sector.
ESPO Energy Newsletter Issue 2 – Winter 201619/12/2016 09:50:00
Issue 2 of ESPO’s new Energy Newsletter, an online vault of news, information and energy know-how to help your organisation.
ESPO's MSTAR temporary staffing frameworks produce impressive figures12/12/2016 09:50:00
MSTAR2, a successor to the original MSTAR (Managed Services for Temporary Agency Resources) framework, launched in April 2015 and has helped produce impressive savings figures:
ESPO Launch Specialty Fine Food and Drink Framework16/11/2016 09:50:00
ESPO are pleased to announce the launch of a national Specialty Fine Food and Drink framework (74) for the supply and distribution of delicatessen and fine foods, speciality teas and coffees, cultural specialities, speciality and celebration cakes, and iced drinks.