|Printable version||E-mail this to a friend|
ESPO’s Interpretation, Translation and Transcription Services framework (402) is now active
With a greater need in the market for a range of language support services for individuals who speak, read or communicate in languages other than English, ESPO has recently launched Framework 402 Interpretation, Translation and Transcription Services. Whether you require telephone interpreting, written translation services or simply require a supplier to provide a fully managed service for all your interpreting and translation needs, this framework has options to suit a variety of different scenarios.
ESPO has undertaken extensive stakeholder engagement with a range of potential users and suppliers to better understand the complex nature of the interpretation and translation services. This has enabled us to ensure it is suitable for all public sector needs including government, police forces, NHS trusts and local authorities amongst other potential users.
Benefits of using this Framework
- The framework is compliant with UK/EU procurement legislation; we’ve done the work, so there’s no need for you to run a full EU procurement process.
- Suppliers listed on this framework were assessed during the procurement process for their financial stability, track record, experience and technical and professional ability. Out of 13 suppliers awarded, 11 of these are SMEs.
- There are no additional charges; what you see is what you pay.
- Robust pre-agreed terms and conditions to underpin all order’s so no need to worry.
- The framework has been established in conjunction with a range of customer groups to ensure all requirements are covered. Pricing has also been established based upon the type of linguist required in order to ensure customers are not overpaying for services.
- The framework covers new technology in the market (such as video interpretation services), helping to reduce costs and allowing services to be accessed immediately.
There are 7 lots that can be accessed under the framework:
- Lot 1 - Face to Face Interpretation Services (Verbal)
- Lot 2 - Face to Face Interpretation Services (Non-Verbal)
- Lot 3 - Telephone Interpretation Services
- Lot 4 - Video Interpretation Services (Verbal)
- Lot 5 - Video Interpretation Services (Non-Verbal)
- Lot 6 - Translation, Transcription and Additional Services
- Lot 7 - Managed Services for all Interpretation, Translation and Transcription Services
Please follow the links below for additional information:
|What we do||Frameworks||Catalogue||Suppliers||Spotlight||Contact|
Latest News from
ESPO frameworks to help you through the festive season24/10/2016 09:50:00
Although usually thought of as a time for celebration, the festive season can often bring with it an array of potential problems for your organisation.
Case study: Charity achieves 6.5% saving using Commercial Catering Equipment framework17/10/2016 09:50:00
Ramgarhia Sabha, a Sikh charity organisation in Reading, contacted ESPO in January 2016 to assist them with a project involving a full design, supply and installation of a charitable community catering kitchen that they required due to an increase in demand for hosting regular events.
Keep your vehicles safe and on the road this winter with ESPO’s frameworks10/10/2016 09:50:00
Vehicle maintenance is essential for ensuring drivers, passengers and other road users remain safe on the roads. With the winter months fast approaching and October marking Tyre Safety Month, ESPO would like to remind everyone of vehicle upkeep to make sure vehicles are safe for use on the roads all year round.
Supporting the UK's emergency services with specially selected ESPO frameworks03/10/2016 09:50:00
In a recent publication, data for fire service spending on essential uniform and equipment revealed a range of different prices spent by forces around the country for the same items. This information reinforces the drive for reform across the service and the need for efficiencies and transparency across procurement.