Crown Commercial Service
|Printable version||E-mail this to a friend|
New agreement to help digitise print, copying, scanning and storage
A new agreement from the Crown Commercial Service, YPO and Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation offers public sector and government customers an all-in-one solution for printer/copier, managed print and records information management needs.
With the adoption of new technologies, many of our customers are seeing a reduction in print volumes and an increased demand to move to digital solutions. Designed with this in mind, the new agreement provides an all-in-one solution to support you with every element of your print and records information management needs.
Developed in collaboration with YPO and Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation (ESPO) to create the biggest agreement of its type, it covers a wide range of services from buying multifunctional devices to managing your print strategy, storage and scanning services to support digitisation. There are also services to help you appraise, select, and sensitivity review your records and audit and consultancy to help you optimise your print and records management.
- access to the latest technology, software developments and guidance to help you move to digital solutions, become more efficient and reduce the volume of paper you use, as well as reduce physical storage and retrieval costs, saving you time and valuable space
- reduce costs and wastage by consolidating your devices and storage, and take advantage of proactive consumables management for less waste of toner and paper
- a flexible model for managed print and content management services enables you to scale up and down so you only pay for what you need at the time
- digital storage on secure hosting services will help protect you from loss of critical documents, and our records information management services ensure you are always compliant with government security standards, removing the need to check yourself
- cut your carbon footprint with new energy efficient devices, helping to support your organisation’s energy saving initiatives
For more information on how you can optimise your print and records information management, please visit the framework web page. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 410 2222.
Latest News from
Crown Commercial Service
Making sure procurement practice is best practice16/02/2017 10:20:45
The Mystery Shopper service is evolving to ensure concerns raised by suppliers about public sector procurements are properly resolved.
New managed print and digital solutions from CCS09/02/2017 08:10:00
A new framework has been launched by CCS to give public sector and government organisations access to managed print and digital solutions.
Government announces efficiency savings for 2015/1606/02/2017 10:17:00
Government delivers £1.2 billion of operational savings and £2.1 billion of benefits from fraud measures, property asset sales and new commercial models.
Communications framework attracts small businesses25/01/2017 14:25:21
A new communications framework is now available for government and public sector organisations.