|Printable version||E-mail this to a friend|
We Are Seeking Stories of Public Service Transformation Through Tech
Has your organisation worked with the public sector and transformed their business whilst better meeting using needs? We want to hear from you!
We want your Positive Stories of Public Service Transformation Through Tech
techUK is launching a new project to showcase the positive impact that our members are making on delivering better public services to citizens and helping Government to be more efficient through the use of innovative tech.
We want your examples on where you have delivered a successful project with a government department, agency and/or local authority and delivered a successful transformation to their business which put user needs at the heart of the project. We are looking for examples across the public sector, in areas such as healthcare, emergency services, cyber security, etc.
We will then do three things:
- techUK will shortlist the top ten stories we receive, judged against the criteria set out below;
- The top ten would then be hosted on our website in a dedicated section highlighting the positive impact of the tech industry in the public sector;
- A winner will be picked from the teams and companies in the top ten stories, where the best case of business transformation will be judged by leaders from across the Civil Service, private sector and media.
We would ask you to submit case studies of no more than 600 words to Simona.Paliulyte@techUK.org by COP Friday 22 April, covering the following:
- Department/agency/local authority team you worked with and that you are nominating for the award, showing that you have permission from them to do so;
- Brief description of the business challenge you had to solve, the time it took for your project to be completed and demonstrate value;
- How your organisation addressed this challenge and helped to transform their business;
- How did you ensure users were at the heart of your transformation;
- What the outcome was, and how technology enabled the team to deliver a better service to their users or be more efficient internally.
The shortlisted stories will be announced on our website in May. If you need any further detail on this project, please do get in touch.
Latest News from
techUK supports HACT to bridge UK housing digital leadership gap09/12/2016 14:15:00
techUK is pleased to support HACT and Hannington Tame in launching a major digital leadership initiative aimed at placing leading players from the UK’s digital economy on every housing provider board, to help UK housing bridge its digital governance gap.
Mayor Unveils Plans to Ensure Transport for London is World Class09/12/2016 13:15:00
The Mayor yesterday unveiled his detailed five year plans to cut waste and create an affordable transport network for all Londoners. The ambitious plans show a strong commitment to modernisation and transformation through investment in digital.
Irish Government Launches New Employment Permits Online Application Styem08/12/2016 16:25:00
As the Irish Government launches a new system which streamlines non-EEA employment permits, what can the UK learn for its own smart migration system?
Social Media Companies Team up to Take on Unauthorised Content08/12/2016 10:25:00
The initiative will enable companies to quickly identify images and videos promoting terrorism that appear on their platforms.