|Printable version||E-mail this to a friend|
techUK Webinar Video - Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Documents Explained
techUK & Arch Apprentices teamed up last month for a live webinar on the latest Apprenticeship Levy guidance documents. Video up now.
techUK and Arch Apprentices hosted a live interactive webinar on Tuesday 23 August to explain the Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Documents and next steps.
The Apprenticeship funding team published the latest Apprenticeship Levy guidance documents on 12 August. The document sets out the initial proposals for how apprenticeship training will be funded once the Levy comes into effect next year.
The webinar gave key updates including:
- Confirmation of how it will work
- How much you can get per apprenticeship
- Who is eligible to have their training funded by the Levy (including existing staff)
- Additional funding that the Government is offering
- Practical tips on how to design a programme to maximise your Levy
For more on techUK's work on the Apprenticeship Levy, please see:
- techUK response to Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Consultation
- Important questions still remain in Government's appraoch to apprenticeships
- techUK response to the latest Levy guidance documents
- Our breakdown of Apprenticeship Levy developments
Latest News from
Open Banking - public access websites for developers23/02/2017 15:48:00
News on where developers can get information on API standards.
EBA outlines changes to strong customer authentication23/02/2017 09:25:00
A speech from EBA chairperson has given some details on final changes to RTS for PSD2.
Startup Report Cites Learnings from UK to create successful innovation22/02/2017 09:25:00
A new report on the startup ecosystem in the UK and its lessons for India’s developing startup scene was launched yesterday by FICCI, partnering with techUK.
CETA is a boost European Tech, with lessons for the UK post-Brexit21/02/2017 09:47:00
Europe’s latest trade deal offers new opportunities, but chooses not to cover data flows.