|Printable version||E-mail this to a friend|
techUK Webinar Video - Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Documents Explained
techUK & Arch Apprentices teamed up last month for a live webinar on the latest Apprenticeship Levy guidance documents. Video up now.
techUK and Arch Apprentices hosted a live interactive webinar on Tuesday 23 August to explain the Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Documents and next steps.
The Apprenticeship funding team published the latest Apprenticeship Levy guidance documents on 12 August. The document sets out the initial proposals for how apprenticeship training will be funded once the Levy comes into effect next year.
The webinar gave key updates including:
- Confirmation of how it will work
- How much you can get per apprenticeship
- Who is eligible to have their training funded by the Levy (including existing staff)
- Additional funding that the Government is offering
- Practical tips on how to design a programme to maximise your Levy
For more on techUK's work on the Apprenticeship Levy, please see:
- techUK response to Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Consultation
- Important questions still remain in Government's appraoch to apprenticeships
- techUK response to the latest Levy guidance documents
- Our breakdown of Apprenticeship Levy developments
Latest News from
techUK Announces Advisory Panel to Ensure Brexit is a Success for Tech19/01/2017 16:25:00
Leading figures from economics, venture capital, legal, civil service and more join forces to help ensure the UK Digital Economy thrives post-Brexit.
Global Centre of Excellence in Cyber Security Entrepreneurship18/01/2017 15:25:00
On Friday 13th January techUK members heard from the UK’s first Cyber Envoy to the United States Andy Williams.
techUK responds to speech from Prime Minister Theresa May18/01/2017 09:15:00
“UK tech needs a smooth and orderly Brexit in order to power the new era of Global Britain”
New Local Government Finance Bill Introduced to Help UK Get 5G Ready17/01/2017 10:25:00
techUK welcomes new funding proposals on fibre but calls on Government to put in place right incentives for next generation infrastructure investment.