|Printable version||E-mail this to a friend|
techUK Webinar Video - Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Documents Explained
techUK & Arch Apprentices teamed up last month for a live webinar on the latest Apprenticeship Levy guidance documents. Video up now.
techUK and Arch Apprentices hosted a live interactive webinar on Tuesday 23 August to explain the Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Documents and next steps.
The Apprenticeship funding team published the latest Apprenticeship Levy guidance documents on 12 August. The document sets out the initial proposals for how apprenticeship training will be funded once the Levy comes into effect next year.
The webinar gave key updates including:
- Confirmation of how it will work
- How much you can get per apprenticeship
- Who is eligible to have their training funded by the Levy (including existing staff)
- Additional funding that the Government is offering
- Practical tips on how to design a programme to maximise your Levy
For more on techUK's work on the Apprenticeship Levy, please see:
- techUK response to Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Consultation
- Important questions still remain in Government's appraoch to apprenticeships
- techUK response to the latest Levy guidance documents
- Our breakdown of Apprenticeship Levy developments
Latest News from
British Transport Text Service 3rd Anniversary21/10/2016 12:20:00
Having reached its 3rd anniversary the British Transport Text Service has received more than 32,500 messages from UK rail users.
Implications of Brexit for the Justice System20/10/2016 11:05:00
techUK shall be submitting written evidence to the Justice Select Committee on the implications of Brexit on the justice system.
Meet October's Cloud Champion15/10/2016 09:10:00
techUK's 'Cloud Champion' campaign showcases technology leaders that are playing a leadership role in championing and supporting organisation’s move to the cloud.
Government must align apprenticeship delivery plan with "smarter state" ambition14/10/2016 10:15:00
techUK responds to the Public Accounts Committee inquiry on the Government's apprenticeship programme.