|Printable version||E-mail this to a friend|
techUK Webinar Video - Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Documents Explained
techUK & Arch Apprentices teamed up last month for a live webinar on the latest Apprenticeship Levy guidance documents. Video up now.
techUK and Arch Apprentices hosted a live interactive webinar on Tuesday 23 August to explain the Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Documents and next steps.
The Apprenticeship funding team published the latest Apprenticeship Levy guidance documents on 12 August. The document sets out the initial proposals for how apprenticeship training will be funded once the Levy comes into effect next year.
The webinar gave key updates including:
- Confirmation of how it will work
- How much you can get per apprenticeship
- Who is eligible to have their training funded by the Levy (including existing staff)
- Additional funding that the Government is offering
- Practical tips on how to design a programme to maximise your Levy
For more on techUK's work on the Apprenticeship Levy, please see:
- techUK response to Apprenticeship Levy Guidance Consultation
- Important questions still remain in Government's appraoch to apprenticeships
- techUK response to the latest Levy guidance documents
- Our breakdown of Apprenticeship Levy developments
Latest News from
Government confirms plans to ratify UPC agreement29/11/2016 12:05:00
techUK had previously called on the Government to confirm intention to ratify UPC agreement
CMA publishes draft implementing order for open banking29/11/2016 11:10:00
The Competition & Markets Authority has published a draft order, which will mandate open APIs and other pro-competitive measures.
Tech SMEs Must Grasp Opportunities as Government Opens Up Procurement25/11/2016 16:30:00
techUK and the Cabinet Office continue to work with the industry to open doors for SMEs
Fintech Features Prominently in the Chancellor’s Autumn Statement25/11/2016 11:05:00
techUK looks forward to working with both government and members in the New Year to support implementation and ensure that the UK’s fintech sector remains world...