ESPO’s Interpretation, Translation and Transcription Services framework (402) is now active
2 Aug 2016 05:25 PM
With a greater need in the market for a range of language support services for individuals who speak, read or communicate in languages other than English, ESPO has recently launched Framework 402 Interpretation, Translation and Transcription Services. Whether you require telephone interpreting, written translation services or simply require a supplier to provide a fully managed service for all your interpreting and translation needs, this framework has options to suit a variety of different scenarios.
ESPO has undertaken extensive stakeholder engagement with a range of potential users and suppliers to better understand the complex nature of the interpretation and translation services. This has enabled us to ensure it is suitable for all public sector needs including government, police forces, NHS trusts and local authorities amongst other potential users.
Benefits of using this Framework
- The framework is compliant with UK/EU procurement legislation; we’ve done the work, so there’s no need for you to run a full EU procurement process.
- Suppliers listed on this framework were assessed during the procurement process for their financial stability, track record, experience and technical and professional ability. Out of 13 suppliers awarded, 11 of these are SMEs.
- There are no additional charges; what you see is what you pay.
- Robust pre-agreed terms and conditions to underpin all order’s so no need to worry.
- The framework has been established in conjunction with a range of customer groups to ensure all requirements are covered. Pricing has also been established based upon the type of linguist required in order to ensure customers are not overpaying for services.
- The framework covers new technology in the market (such as video interpretation services), helping to reduce costs and allowing services to be accessed immediately.
There are 7 lots that can be accessed under the framework:
- Lot 1 - Face to Face Interpretation Services (Verbal)
- Lot 2 - Face to Face Interpretation Services (Non-Verbal)
- Lot 3 - Telephone Interpretation Services
- Lot 4 - Video Interpretation Services (Verbal)
- Lot 5 - Video Interpretation Services (Non-Verbal)
- Lot 6 - Translation, Transcription and Additional Services
- Lot 7 - Managed Services for all Interpretation, Translation and Transcription Services
Please follow the links below for additional information:
Full details of the services available in each lot
Frequently asked questions
Download framework user guide