The National Audit Office has outlined the cost savings achieved already by local authorities through efficiency improvements, cuts to services, reductions in staff numbers and changes to infrastructure. However, further budget cuts are planned, which means local authorities need to find additional ways to improve efficiency and control costs - if services and staff numbers are to be maintained.
This new white paper explains how the latest workforce management solutions are enabling local authorities to:
- Save as much as 1.4% of your annual payroll costs by reducing payroll errors
- Improve service levels by 27%
- Reduce employee absence rates
- Reduce unapproved overtime by 33%
- Increase labour productivity
Simply click here to download your free copy now.