Answering the call for NHS 111
With demand for care rising and budgets under increasing pressure, Care UK is currently the country’s largest independent provider of health and social care, with a primary care portfolio that includes the NHS 111 helpline, GP services, urgent care, health in justice, and out-of-hours care.
From overarching strategy and planning, through to implementation and outcomes, this case study (2-minute read) provides a fascinating insight into the modernisation and future-proofing of such a large, diverse and critical blue light telephony estate.
- 24 x 7 x 365 delivery
- 3,500 seats across multiple sites
- Over 4 million calls per year
- Ageing legacy systems and escalating costs
- Enhanced resilience capacity and flexibility
- Reduced abandoned call rates
- Over £600,000 savings
Submit your details below to read on and access the full case study: