Disaster Recovery as a Service: A Guide for the Public Sector
Disaster Recovery as a Service:
Latest Public Sector Guidance
The Public Sector is going through an unprecedented period of technology refresh and system innovation.
With Data Protection Regulation a growing concern and unrivalled levels of personal data, Public Sector organisations with a security mandate are now facing the toughest of times as they look to mount an adequate and effective defence.
Whether it’s a case of a network attack or lost mobile device, a major data incident is always a case of when, not if.
- Data is the new global currency and ergo needs better protection.
- Governments and front-line public service organisations are primary targets for hactivists and malicious external attacks.
- The public sector collects and retains an unrivalled degree of personal information – and they are charged with keeping it safe.
- The current push for transformation is taking resource and money away from core issues like security, incident management and disaster recovery.
- Government departments know that the public expects higher standards of governance and probity and will hold them to account.
Submit your details to download this latest Guide on Disaster Recovery As A Service including 10 Top Tips on How To Minimise the Risk of a Data Breach: