Discover how North East London CSU moved away from legacy ITAM and SAM solutions
100,000 Devices Managed with the World's Most Advanced and Modern IT Hardware and Software Asset Management Solutions
For public sector organisations looking to move away from legacy based IT Hardware and Software Asset Management tools, Certero’s Architectural Advantage ensures you get hyper-scalable, end-to-end ITAM and SAM solutions via SaaS, that deliver the world’s highest levels of quality, automation and data accuracy – all in matter of minutes.
Through our unique Architectural Advantage, which we call ‘The 4P’s’, you can use our Provisioning technology to create one or many Platforms, then activate one or many of our best of breed Products, all in 12 minutes. The ability to connect your IT assets to the solution just created is done via our innovative Point-Device technology, without the need for on-premise servers.
Based on the extensive work performed throughout the NHS, Police Service and Local Authorities, such as the London Borough of Hillingdon, North Ayrshire Council and Coventry City Council, we have fine-tuned our SaaS solutions to deliver unrivalled cost and efficiency savings through a range of features – all unique to Certero:
- Single pane of glass view, with one UI, one UX
- Single data source for powerful business intelligence reporting
- Covers all devices, from Mobile to Mainframe to Cloud
- Covers all vendors, such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Oracle and many more
- Delivered as true end-to-end SaaS, no on-premise servers
- Advanced levels of automation that work straight out-of-the-box
See what we have done for North East London Commissioning Support Unit (NEL CSU).
Fill in your details below to download the case study.