Exiting Major IT Contracts: Deadline 2020 - Latest Guidance, Insights and Government Case Study
The government’s stated aim for all departments to exit large single supplier IT contracts by 2020 leaves many unanswered questions, not least:
- Where is the activity driving change at a pace capable of achieving the target?
- Who, indeed, is doing what and where?
- How to deal with everything from suppliers vested self-interest to legal implications?
The following series of papers is now available on how IT functions across the public sector are currently facing up to the challenge:
- Infographic and short guide outlining a typical government scenario, where you need to go and how to get there (2-minute read)
- Insight into the complexities, including suppliers vested self-interest, legal implications and lost in-house resource/skill-sets, long since managed out of your organisation (5-minute read)
- Latest government disaggregation case study and success story – NDA Sellafield low level radioactive waste programme (2-minute read)
Of course, there is no silver bullet, no set of words is going to make your organisation’s IT disaggregation ‘a walk in the park’...but hopefully these assets provide a few helpful steps in the right direction.
Simply submit your details below access and download now: