NEW GLOBAL FORUM TACKLES OPERATIONAL TECHNOLOGY SECURITY
FREE MEMBERSHIP (for next 90 days ONLY) for WIREDGOV Subscribers
Originally formed by a senior CISO and CSO focus group within a major Organisation who, finding no obvious established forum, pulled together the best OT minds globally to take the sure steps to remediation. The resultant network then became the foundation stone for the fast growing IOTSA you can join today.
A not-for-profit forum IOTSA membership offers:
- Collaborative Platform – Solving Operational Technology security vulnerabilities together
- Local Chapter Offering – Facilitating more hands-on local collaboration
- Contribute & Promote your OT Prowess – your stories (both good and bad) help others and promote you as an OT Principal (the demand for which is growing exponentially.
- Access Privileged Content – The material shared is for OT approved party eyes only – join to gain access.
- Offers to Industry Events – as a member you will be invited to local, national and international OT related events all of which will help ensure you are never alone when it comes to tackling OT issues.
- Member Profiles – you will be peered with the leading lights on OT globally
Is open to individuals and organisations with an interest in OT, the IoT and Cyber Security.