Public Sector Continuous Improvement: A Day in the Life....
Does your organisation ever experience…
- Process backlogs, delays answering calls or unmanageable peaks in demand?
- Falling customer satisfaction, missed service standards or slow response to customer demand?
- Increasing headcount, more overtime costs or a reliance on temporary staff?
- Rising complaints, more errors or reduced service quality?
- Capital projects that don’t meet the needs of the business, cost more than was planned or arrive late?
With greater demand from central government to reduce costs, do more, faster with fewer resources and still provide excellent customer service you might want help to achieve this difficult balance.
ChangeWise provides continuous improvement training and change management experience to engage, train and coach your people to use simple tools and techniques to improve their workplace, embed successful changes and adapt to this challenging economic environment.
They will be able to:
- Streamline and continuously improve processes using Lean to remove backlogs, smooth demand, create better flow or answer more calls
- Achieve greater customer satisfaction, improved service levels and faster delivery with Service Excellence techniques
- Lower costs by improving efficiency using Operational Excellence tools to help your people be more effective and reduce reliance on temporary staff and overtime costs
- Assure quality, improve control reduce errors and lower complaints with Six Sigma and Quality Management Systems
- Deliver project benefits on time, in budget and to scope with ‘best practice’ Project Management
Simply submit your details below to download our paper on 'Continuous Improvement: A day in the life....':
Share this campaign