Social Customer Service Toolkit
Social Customer Service Toolkit:
The Future of Customer Satisfaction
Today’s highly connected citizens expect immediate and relevant experiences from government departments regardless of the channel they choose.
Government agencies and public sector stakeholders are increasingly looking to leverage social media to improve the quality of government services and enable greater citizen engagement, elevate public services, reduce costs, and much more.
This latest toolkit offers key assets designed to empower and enable those within customer service including a the latest white paper on ‘5 Key Benefits of Social Customer Service’:
- Broadens the reach of the Customer Service Department
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Cultivation of satisfied customers into advocates
- Proactive monitoring of citizen feedback
- Gathered intelligence to inform service operations
Submit your details below to download your free copy now: