Transforming the NHS whilst Securing the Future of Cloud-Based Electronic Health Records (EHRs)
NHS transformation means improving staff performance and increasing patient satisfaction.
Our latest papers examine how to revitalise a service in its 80th decade with the deployment of secure, reliable and quality-driven digital technologies that harness the power of information and manage Big Data.
Paper 1: ‘Towards Digitized Healthcare Delivery’ examines how to:
- Visualise work, uncover bottlenecks, and provide governance at crucial aspects of the software delivery lifecycle.
- Create a single source of truth for Agile and DevOps projects with end to end traceability
- Build outstanding mobile and web applications by scaling automation testing
- Optimize Performance and Guarantee Accessibility by integrating realistic scenarios with current processes and tools
- Secure applications while safeguarding customer data in a cost and timely manner
Paper 2: Securing the Future of Cloud-Based Healthcare Solutions looks at the compelling need for cloud-based electronic health records (EHRs). EHR offers streamlined operations, ease of access, improved information sharing and analysis—and the opportunity for innovations yet to be developed however, cloud-based EHRs also come with risks that must be mitigated…
Submit your details below to access and download both papers now: