back to listings SME Profile: MiddletonMurray
Head Office: Golden Cross House, 456-459 Strand, London WC2R 0RG
Award Winning Service
MiddletonMurray is a multi-award winning Apprenticeship training provider and Apprenticeship Levy consultancy that takes a holistic view of the job market to maximise the chance that the right candidate gets placed with the right employer.
Launched by our Founder and Chairman Angela Middleton in 2002; MiddletonMurray enjoys an enviable reputation and has built a bespoke apprenticeship programme which educates young people on their options and provides a vocational alternative to traditional university education via our Apprenticeship scheme, leading to real jobs and careers.
The past fifteen years have seen MiddletonMurray grow from one branch to eight with offices in Sidcup, Romford, Canterbury, Wandsworth, Sandwich, Ebbsfleet and Enfield with our Head Office now based in the Strand, Westminster. A further programme of national branch expansion is planned throughout 2017 as illustrated below.
"What I've seen here at MiddletonMurray has been impressive and the results I've heard are astonishing so I'd like to see how what MiddletonMurray does can be replicated." - Rt Hon. Robert Halfon MP, Minister of State for Apprenticeships and Skills
- Apprenticeship Levy: The Apprenticeship Levy was introduced in April 2017 and at MiddletonMurray we've created a bespoke department to assist employers with making the most of it.
- Employer Services: With a MiddletonMurray Apprenticeship, we cater our programmes to fit your business needs, which ensures that the Apprentice will learn skills that are applicable to their role at your company.
- Employer Interview Days: We have our "Open Day for Businesses" every Tuesday and Thursday at our offices in Sidcup, Romford, Canterbury and Sandwich. Come along and witness all the benefits of taking on an apprentice.
- Schools, Colleges and Universities: Structured careers advice programme from early Secondary School to Colleges and Universities, one-to-one Information Advice and Guidance (IAG) and job placements.
- Local Authorities: Our renowned 12 week traineeship programmes are operated across our key locations within the London Borough of Havering, London Borough of Bexley and Kent County Council.
- Apprenticeship Training Agency (ATA): MiddletonMurray’s Apprenticeship Scheme is an essential service which supports employers to recruit, arrange and host their apprentices - completely risk free!
Apprenticeships are government funded work-based training programmes for people aged 16 and over. They combine on the job training with nationally recognised qualifications and for an employer they are a great way to build a skilled and motivated workforce.
Our unique MiddletonMurray 'Zero 2 Degree' Apprenticeship programme is a vocational route where you earn and learn at the same time. Apprentices work on-the-job developing their skills in a certain industry whilst working towards a qualification. There are many different Apprenticeships in different industries and Apprenticeship Levels 6 and 7, are intended to be equivalent to a bachelor's degree and a master's degree respectively.
- How does it work?: Apprenticeship programmes provide both on-the-job training and classroom instruction, allowing Apprentices to earn a salary while learning a trade. For young people and adult learners alike, an apprenticeship provides an opportunity to build or to further develop a career in their chosen industry.
- School/College Leavers: MiddletonMurray's renowned School and College Leaver programme offers a dynamic alternative to university. Our bespoke 'Zero 2 Degree' apprenticeship programme gives school and college leavers an opportunity to start a meaningful career without building up tuition and accommodation debt.
- Currently Employed: If you're already in employment and interested in completing an Apprenticeship, we can speak to your employer on your behalf about establishing a programme that works for you and your employer.
- Zero 2 Degree: 'Zero 2 Degree' is MiddletonMurray’s vocational Apprenticeship route where you earn and learn at the same time. Apprentices work on-the-job developing their skills whilst working towards a qualification. There are many different Apprenticeships in different industries and Apprenticeship Levels 6 and 7 are intended to be equivalent to a bachelor's degree and a master’s degree respectively.
- Open Days: Our FREE “Open Day” invites you to attend any of our branches on a Wednesday between 3pm and 5pm to learn more about our award-winning Traineeship and Apprenticeship programmes.
- Parents and Carers: Is your son or daughter leaving school or college this year? Do they know what they want to do next? Let MiddletonMurray kick start their career.