All Categories SME Profile: Acumin Consulting Ltd
Acumin Consulting Ltd
Octavia House, 50 Banner Street, London, EC1Y 8ST
Welcome to Acumin Consulting
Acumin is an internationally established Cyber Security recruitment specialist. Operating since 1998, Acumin consulting has been working exclusively in the cyber security landscape with the world’s leading talent.
Our unique understanding of the market and of the specific skill sets necessary across a range of role disciplines mean that we are the first choice amongst our network for placing talent in the right opportunities across permanent, contract and temporary staff across the contingency and retained models of recruitment.
Acumin’s approach comes from a firm understanding of the market, we work with industry leading analysts and partner with content experts to continuously build on our knowledge resources. Acumin also spend the time to get know our clients’ businesses and their cultural nuances to ensure that we deliver with the clients overall organisational goals in mind.
Not only are Acumin’s consultants Cyber Security Specialists, they also have their own individual focuses in the industry. This means you will have a dedicated and knowledgeable resource, partnering with you throughout the entire recruitment process.
As a niche agency we only recruit in cyber security. In order to help consolidate such disparate skill sets, we have rationalised the industry the following professions:
- Technical Security
- Detection and Investigation
- Information Security & Risk Management
- Cyber Security
- Sales Engineering
- Sales and Marketing
- Executive Management
- Counter Fraud
Acumin covers all types of recruitment services end to end, and our specialist consultants work routinely from discreet international executive searches to fulfilling contract roles consistently on behalf of large organisations. Services include:
Acumin are proud of our connections with every element on the cyber security industry. We work with 4 core markets: End Users, Vendors, Consultancies and the Public Sector
- Our track record in the public sector is extensive across direct partnerships with government departments and law enforcement and via consortiums and suppliers. It is no secret that there is a huge growth in demand for cyber skills across the public sector. Our length of time in the industry means Acumin are primed to facilitate CESG accredited professionals. Our strong understanding of regulatory and personnel requirements for HMG environments has proven to assist the placements of top security professionals into the public sector. Acumin can also offer SC-level clearance in house.
- Our extensive industry experience means we have understand how businesses within the cyber space are built up in terms of their people power. We also have been in the industry long enough to spot which companies have a good idea, and focus our attention on building with the best. Acumin support a wide variety of enterprise and SMB organisations in developing their operational and security improvement capabilities. We collaborate with the End User organisations we work with through our knowledge of the specific security and regulatory requirements across a range of verticals. The result? Targeted delivery of top talent that will help bring our end user organisations to the next level.
- Acumin have a long track record working with global to local security vendors. Our ability to provide leading commercial and technical talent has resulted in a network made up of the most exciting and disruptive vendors around. We like to work with our clients and operate with a deep working knowledge of the industry – and provide support to established and start-up vendors alike. Our expertise in the vendor space is no more evident than in our facilitation of a substantial number of European market entries for high growth start-ups, and have also managed outsourced recruitment functions for some of our larger vendor clients.
SI and Consultancies
- Each consultancy has a unique structure. Acumin enable relationships with our Consultancy and SI partners that continue to build with the individuals evolving practices. We understand that your need for talent is fluid and specific. Acumin take the time to understand your organisational model, consulting hiring profile and business goals to fulfil the right talent as and when you need it. Our approach has resulted in actual strategic growth for our partners through helping to mature practices and manage skills shortfalls. Whether you require a service lead, an ongoing source of consultants or an interim delivery resource Acumin is on hand to help.