back to listings SME Profile: Shine Coaching and Consultancy
Welcome to Shine Coaching and Consultancy
SHINE is a specialist executive coaching and facilitation practice run by Zoe Cohen. (Click the link for Zoe’s LinkedIn profile) http://uk.linkedin.com/in/zblsvcohen
Zoe brings a unique combination of rigour, experience, intellect and warmth. Zoe provides a full range of coaching services with quality, depth and integrity – 1:1 executive coaching, team coaching, Board coaching, facilitation, and coach supervision.
SHINE services are offered UK wide
Zoë is an experienced executive director with nine years at Board level in the NHS – latterly on the Board of a £1Billion turnover organisation. She runs her own coaching practice working with clients from a range of sectors. As a postgraduate with 18 years experience in the NHS and Audit Commission, Zoë uses her own learning and reflection from working at senior levels in large organisations to add value for her clients. Zoë has always thrived on developing others to their full potential through coaching, mentoring, and application of her MBTI skills. Zoë’s coaching style is supportive but direct. Her feedback and observation provide clients with new insights and regularly challenges their ways of thinking or doing.
Areas of Specialisation and Coaching benefits:
Zoë has a wide range of coaching interests including: transition coaching, career coaching; coaching and talent management; supporting clients in dealing with organisational change; helping dysfunctional teams transform the way they work, and coaching senior women managers and leaders.
Zoë specialises in coaching individuals, pairs, groups and teams. She coaches from middle management up to Board level and her clients achieve outcomes including maximising individual, team and business performance through for example, maximising use of strengths, personal awareness/insight, personal brand management, developing clear personal and business strategies; improved confidence/self-image, addressing difficult work relationships, clarifying career direction/achieving promotion and specific leadership skills.
Zoe’s clients include: Gilead, Legal & General, AXA, Amlin, Microsoft, BT, Pfizer, La Redoute, TNS, Castell, DX, NHS Leadership Academies, HMRC, Ofsted, Home Office
“I believe Zoe has the experience, skills, knowledge and personal approach to engage confidently and provide input that would benefit anyone at my level. The impact on my insight and personal performance has been significant” Director of Operations, NHS
“Zoe would be an excellent coach for senior leaders in that she has demonstrated a great ability to analyse and work through issues to deliver a productive and effective outcome. I found her to be very supportive, providing many different angles and innovation to help progress problems and challenges into solutions and opportunities” Director, Pharma sector
Recent assignments include:
• Working with members of the top 600 leaders of a global telecomms business to re-shape the leadership style and organisational culture to fit the new context
• Coaching a senior Director and new team in higher education to support the formation of a new division
• Group coaching for senior managers in an insurance company to take the advantages of merger
• Coaching a senior Civil Service finance professional to increase their impact and gravitas, and shift his personal brand for the benefit of the organisation and his career
• Coaching a recently appointed Medical Director to become fully effective in a challenging new environment
Click the link to a view a selection of further feedback from clients regarding Zoe’s style, approach and skills.
SHINE provides the following range of services:
•one to one coaching of individual clients
•coaching programmes for tiers of leaders as part of an organisation-wide development or talent programme
•senior team coaching
•‘pairs’ coaching, for example for Chairs and CEOs
•facilitation and team development - Clink the link for futher information
•highly impactful and cost effective support for senior leaders in changing times – click to the link to view the Supporting Transition programme video (in partnership with Dave Thornton Ltd)
•Myers Briggs type indicator (MBTI) assessment and facilitation for individuals and
•360 degree appraisal facilitation and feedback for individuals and teams
•coaching skills development for managers to improve the quality of 1:1 conversations in organisations
•supervision for Coaches and Organisation Development practitioners and consultants
Zoë has over 15 years coaching experience, latterly over 800 hours as an external executive coach & many more hours of group and team coaching. Zoë undertakes both one to one and group supervision. Zoe has the following further credentials:
Qualifications & Memberships
• MSc in Executive Coaching, Ashridge Business School
• Accreditation as an Executive Coach with Ashridge Business School
• Ashridge Post Graduate Certificate in Advanced Coaching and OD Supervision
• Approved Coach for the IoD (Institute of Directors)
• Approved Executive and Team Coach for the UK Senior Civil Service
• Approved Coach on the national NHS Leadership Academy Coaching Register
• Membership of the ICF
• Accredited Myers Briggs assessor/facilitator