back to listings SME Profile: SPOCE Project Management Ltd
SPOCE Project Management Ltd
Suite 8 Bourne Gate
25 Bourne Valley Road
Tel: +44 (0)1202 736373
Fax: +44 (0) 1202 710480
Welcome to SPOCE Project Management Limited
Why use SPOCE as your training provider?
A true leader in the industry
SPOCE is the longest standing APMG Accredited Training Organisation in the World. Since becoming the first company to run a PRINCE2® course (January 1997), SPOCE has continued to set the standard in the industry.
All classroom courses include innovative event preparation tools, ensuring that delegates are prepared prior to attending the course. During the course, SPOCE's trainers are of the most experienced, with the majority having over 15 years experience in delivering the methods.
SPOCE course materials have been licensed by 75% of the UK's Top 10 training companies for PRINCE2® - testament to its quality. The training materials are also licensed across the World to ATOs and Affiliates operating on all continents.
e-Learning and new approaches to learning
SPOCE's award winning e-Learning for PRINCE2®, MSP® and AgilePM provide great flexibility for candidates learning the methods and preparing for the exams. These innovative products incorporate technology and approaches that push the boundaries for quality not just within our own industry, but in the e-Learning industry too. See for yourself - for a demo of SPOCE's PRINCE2 e-Learning,click here.
Complementary PRINCE2® Support Resources
With SPOCE, you don't just get a training course. We add value.
SPOCE's aim is to ensure you get the most out of your training course. SPOCE teaches PRINCE2® in a way which not only helps its clients to understand how to apply the method in order to deliver their projects more effectively and efficiently, but also prepares them well for the related examination(s). We recognize the importance of getting this balance right, as these are understandably two of the most fundamental objectives of anyone attending a PRINCE2® course.
To support delegate's pre-course study, all courses include highly acclaimed event preparation software that contains a wide array of resources and sample exam questions to help prepare for both the course and the examination(s). Being well prepared prior to the course certainly pays dividends.
To support with the application of PRINCE2®, every course attendee receives extensive, complementary post-course resources and support tools via our on-line 'Best Practice' Learning Management System. These include:
Project Assistant, containing:
- Animated Process Model e-Learning giving a step-by-step walk-through of the processes with links which launch the full set of management product templates
- PRINCE2® management product templates with added value guidance and completion criteria. Every project can create a consistent set of project information to help with effective communication and decision-making
- Process 'health-checks', giving a set of key pointers for each of the processes to help check that your project is meeting certain criteria through each step of your project's life
- Guidance on roles and responsibilities for each project management team member
- Completed examples of management products based on a simple project scenario. Includes examples of some of the key PRINCE2® management products, such as all four of the project's Strategies, a Business Case, Project Brief, Highlight Report, Exception Report, Risk Register, Issue Register and a Configuration Item Record
- PRINCE2® Quick Reference Guide. A useful '3-fold' guide to keep on your desk as a quick reminder of PRINCE2®
- The SPOCE mini-method. Based on the PRINCE2 structured approach to project management, to help you apply PRINCE2® to much smaller, low risk, low budget projects
- Risk Assessment Checklist. A useful aid containing typical project risk areas with weightings to help you complete a risk assessment of your project.
All of the above resources & tools will be accessible via our Learning Management System by going to www.bestpracticelms.com and using your login details which will be sent to you as part of your course joining instructions.
What our customers say about us
SPOCE has a loyal customer base with clients from the public and private sectors. Over 70% of SPOCE's business is either recommendation or repeat business. To view customer comments and delegate feedback of SPOCE's training click here.http://www.spoce.com/why-spoce/customer-feedback.aspx
SPOCE's commitment to providing a first class service
- 1997 - SPOCE ran the first ever APMG Accredited PRINCE2 course with exams
- 2000 - SPOCE ran the first ever APMG Accredited MSP course with exams
- 2003 - SPOCE delivered the first APMG Accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner distance learning product
- 2006 - SPOCE delivered the first APMG Accredited MSP distance learning product
- More than 30 companies Worldwide have registered as Affiliates of SPOCE to deliver accredited training
- SPOCE has over 20 APMG Approved Trainers registered to them than any other ATO
- 2010 - SPOCE was awarded Approved Provider Status from the Association of Project Management
- 2012 - SPOCE is a founder member of ASPECT - the Association for the Promotion of Excellence in Consultancy and Training (www.accredited.org.uk)
- 2014 - SPOCE delivered the first APMG Accredited AgilePM Practitioner distance learning product
- SPOCE has maintained it's position in the top three largest providers for PRINCE2 ® training for more than 15 years
Project Management Training
- PRINCE2 Foundation http://www.spoce.com/courses/prince2/prince2-course-outlines/prince2-practitioner-course.aspx
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Re-Registration
- PRINCE2 Self-study/eLearning
- APM - Introductory Certificate
- APMP for PRINCE2 Practitioners
- Agile Project Management
- Change Management
- P3O Foundation
- P3O Practitioner
- MoV Management of Value
- MOD / CTP - Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC)
Programme & Risk Management
- Programme Management Training
- MSP Foundation
- MSP Practitioner
- MSP Re-Registration
- MSP Online/eLearning/Self-study
- Risk Management Training
- M_o_R Foundation
- M_o_R Practitioner
- M_o_R Re-registration
- MoP Management of Portfolios
- Bespoke on-site client events
- ITIL Foundation Service Management
- PRINCE2® & MSP® Consultancy
- Become an Affiliate or Reseller
- Evaluation & Free Resources
- Knowledge Base
- Book Store
- Contact Us
- IPR Acknowledgements