back to listings SME Profile: Environmental Essentials
Head Office and HQ Laboratory
Unit 3 Arlington Court
Silverdale Enterprise Park
Staffordshire ST5 6SS
0845 456 9953
0845 456 9954
The UK's premier provider of asbestos management solutions - Providing a first class, practical service to our clients
Environmental Essentials provide UKAS accredited Asbestos Consultancy, Management, Testing, Inspection and UKATA, BOHS and IOSH Training from our network of 7 regional offices, offering clients a fully national service.
We are dedicated to delivering practical cost effective work place solutions and impartial advice.
With your asbestos management in our hands you can focus on your core business interests, confident in the knowledge that you are compliant with your legal obligations and providing a safe built environment for your employee’s and clientele.
- Service – Dedicated to providing practical, cost effective solutions to our clients
- Assurance – To protect our people, our client and the wider community
- Growth - Committed to a programme of continual improvement throughout all sectors of our business.
"Environmental Essentials pride themselves in being a premier provider of asbestos management solutions.
It is our intention to maintain our reputation as an industry leader through expert consultancy and an innovative approach to service design and delivery."
- Management and Refurbishment / Demolition Surveys
- Re-Inspection Surveys
- Bulk Fibre Identification
- Air Monitoring, Fibre Counting & 4 Stage Clearance & Site Re-occupation
- Training – IATP and UKATA registered (Asbestos Awareness, Duty to Manage and non Licensed Works Training)
- Asbestos Awareness E-Learning Training
- IOSH & BOHS approved Training
- Project Management of planned and responsive work streams
- Compliance Audits and Asbestos Management Plan Design
- Electronic Asbestos Database / Registers & Data Management
Environmental Essentials currently employ more than 200 staff including over 100 qualified, experienced and authorised staff.
Environmental Essentials have 6 purpose-built UKAS accredited in house fully equipped laboratories, where samples are analysed using state of the art equipment and IT support to ensure sample results and turnaround to agreed KPIs.
- Removal Management
- Analytical Monitoring and Site Reoccupation
- Bulk Identification
- Strategic Asbestos Risk Management
- Mobile Laboratory
- Asbestos Web Tracker
Environmental Essentials are UKATA, IATP, BOHS and IOSH certified / registered training providers offering the following services:
E-learning UKATA / IATP Training:
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Refresher Asbestos Awareness Training
- Bespoke Training and Tool Box Talks
Classroom UKATA / IATP Training:
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Non Licensed Work Training
- Duty To Manage Training
- Bespoke Training
- British Occupational Health Society (BOHS) Asbestos Training
- IOSH Health and Safety Training