back to listings SME Profile: BMS Performance
Unit 5, Riverstone Court
Middlemarch Office Park
Welcome to BMS Performance - Delivering sales training that improves business performance
From advising on your sales recruitment strategy to providing the tools to attract, retain and develop your sales force, BMS Performance has the capability and expertise to deliver the most demanding of projects.
Having worked with sales professionals for nearly 25 years, we recognise that no sales team is the same. Selling a range of products or services into different markets, and operating in an organisation with its own culture and internal processes creates unique training challenges.
By getting to know your business, your sales team and their sales objectives, we will help create a training programme that delivers measurable improvements in performance.
- We work with our clients to design and deliver sales development programmes that instill long term change in behaviour. Our heritage dates back 25 years and we are proud of the client relationships that we have built and the programmes that have delivered measurable improvements in sales performance.
- Our belief is that any sales training intervention needs to be measureable, demonstrate clear ROI and have a long lasting, positive effect on the sales team. To ensure that we are able to achieve this goal, BMS follow a structured model from the initiation of the project to the successful conclusion and post project support.
- BMS has an experienced and diverse team of training consultants with proven sales track records as well as exemplary training careers. We provide contemporary and innovative learning solutions based around experiential learning with a high degree of business simulation and delegate participation.
- Psychometric profiling
- Sales force benchmarking
- Performance and executive coaching
- Assessment centre design and management
Great for people who want to build specific skills and improve their performance
We can help you, the members of your team or others within your organisation improve their overall sales performance through the development of specific skills. Our courses include:
- Foundation Selling - Providing the best possible start to your career
- Performance Selling - Further developing your sales skills
- Negotiation Skills - Achieving a balanced outcome
- Presentation Skills - Engaging your audience
- Account Management - Identifying new opportunities
- Business Telephone Selling - Maximising productivity
- Performance Coaching - Developing the talent in your team
Delivering training that improves your business performance
Your sales team is unique and therefore the training it requires can often be specific to the challenges, ability and objectives of that team.
BMS Performance aims to understand your business and work closely with you to identify sales process improvements. Our trainers immerse themselves ‘into your world’ to design and develop a bespoke training programme that will improve the sales process and the overall performance of your team.
Training process (6 steps to delivery)
1. Detailed consultation
2. Training needs analysis (TNA)
3. Course outline agreed
4. Course content designed and written
5. Delivery and coaching
6. Follow up and measurement of KPI’s
On completion of the project, a 360 degree evaluation is completed with the sales trainers, key client stakeholders and most importantly, the sales people.
Prior to the delivery of training, a number of KPI’s are agreed to measure and determine the success of the programme and the subsequent improvement in performance of the sales team.
Our aim is to provide a solid platform from which a company can continue to improve and develop their sales team and its performance. Follow up training is provided in the form of refreshers and coaching sessions, as well as delivering additional programmes to continue the learning journey.