back to listings SME Profile: Concept Training
Welcome to Concept Training
Leading UK provider of training for anyone living or working with people of all ages who have special needs such as:
Who We Are
Concept Training are experts in Autism, Behaviour, Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs, Sensory Impairment and Multi-Sensory Environments.
Why Choose Us?
- 18 years’ experience in delivering inspirational training
- Practical courses led by current practitioners
- Wide range of courses
- Accreditation through the Open College Network
- Open courses at convenient locations around the UK and Ireland
We work in partnership with the Open College Network, offering a great choice of courses accredited through their Credit4learning programme. We are happy to write bespoke programmes and put them through the accreditation process.
Although we understand that it is important to have recognition of training through a nationally respected body, our accredited courses are not about “ticking boxes”. They are practical, led by experienced current practitioners, and they use real life case studies. The courses provide realistic and effective ideas with one aim – to improve the quality of support you give to the people in your care.
Open Venue Courses
- Over 30 course titles at convenient venues around the UK and Ireland
- Practical, positive strategies for immediate use
- Rated excellent by 98% of previous delegates
- Many courses accredited
In House Training
Any of our courses can be delivered “In House” or why not have a programme written to specifically target the needs of your service? Bespoke programmes can be accredited if required.
Here are some advantages to holding training “In House”
- Training is tailored specifically to needs
- All staff have access to the same training
- A time and location to suit you
- Avoids unnecessary travel and cover costs
- Share costs by holding a joint session with other services
Our experienced Consultants will work alongside you to provide help, support and most importantly, practical strategies for a wide range of additional needs including behaviour management, multi-sensory environments, communication, improving emotional wellbeing and developing life and social skills.