back to listings SME Profile: SMTS Ltd
Unit 22, South Tees Business Centre
TS6 6TL, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1642 438509
Welcome to SMTS – Our aim is to build your understanding
SMTS is an internationally accredited provider of training and Health & Safety consultancy services.
Our aim is simple - to offer a high quality, practical service to clients; from individuals adding to their skill set through to staff from large businesses attending courses across the country.
A trusted partner and resource of knowledge, our team is dedicated to helping you: from the very first telephone conversation through to course completion - and however else we can assist after this.
We are an international Health & Safety training and consultancy services provider; passionate about what we do because we understand that Health and Safety is at the core of your business – whatever and wherever you operate. Originally formed in the UK, we have grown rapidly across the world, and have built up an internationally recognized reputation for quality, integrity, and establishing and promoting long-term business relationships. We have strong business ethics which are respected by the world’s most health and safety conscious companies.
We have grown and prospered because a commitment to Health and Safety is at the core of all that we do; whether we are dealing with individuals or the world’s largest companies, we always maintain the highest degree of business integrity and respect for our clients; and we consistently deliver on our promises. This is because we believe in developing long-term relationships, with our clients as our best advocates – reassuringly, this is seeing us win new business and contacts day after day.
With our Administrative head office in the North East of England SMTS Ltd delivers services across the country through our field-based team of consultants and trainers. We are the first choice provider for organisations and companies that demand consistency in the quality of delivery and the levels of support services. Read more about us
- In-house courses for your business requirements
- Open courses with national coverage
- First Aid
- Safety Passport
Practical people giving practical advice
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
SMTS Ltd has a team of Health and Safety practitioners spread across the UK
- Our consiltants are exceptionally well experienced in supporting businesses of all sizes with their Health and Safety needs.
- Our professional and practical approach gives you the reassurance you need to know that you are compliant with legislation.
- Our flexible service enables you to pick and choose what level of support you need and in what areas of your business to suit your specific requirements.
- Not sure what you need? Why not ask for our free consultation call and speak with one of our consultants to get a better idea of what support you require - Click here
Every year people are killed and injured in fires at work, and the financial consequences of fire can be devastating, with some companies never recovering. It makes good sense therefore to protect your staff and your business from fire. Legally under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 the vast majority of business premises must have had a suitable Fire Risk Assessment conducted, and employers must ensure that their employees are provided with adequate safety training.
SMTS offer an excellent range of Fire Safety services including a omprehensive Fire Risk Assessment service and a suite of fire safety training courses that give flexibility to suit the needs of your business. Please click on the following links for more information:
- Fire Marshall & Warden Certificate Course (1/2 day)
- Practical Fire Safety Awareness Course (1/2 day)
- Emergency Fire and First Aid Course (1 day)