back to listings SME Profile: Cubet Ltd
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 07801 720074
Welcome to Cubet - Thinking Towards Tomorrow
We make sense of what matters most to you. Delivering results through people is our business
Cubet is about delivering results through your best asset - you and your people.
Acting as a Critical Friend we bring challenge, enabling you and your people to achieve clarity and increased confidence by unlocking the potential of you all. It helps you to get much more from your employees.
With every pair of hands comes a free brain, this wonderful resource is often not utilised by employers or employees.
Find below just some of the companies we are working with.
- Prince's Trust
- Investors in the Environment
- National Skills Academy
- University of Lincoln
- Enterprise Employment and Training CIC
Cubet Ltd enables effective behavioural change which may be at individual, team or organisational level. Working with people using a variety of tested techniques and tools to deliver improvements at a human level. We do NOT provide a prepackaged 'one shoe fits all' solutions.
WE CHALLENGE PERCEPTIONS
It's all about the person or people in the team or organisation.
Most recently we have provided effective improvement through people to, among others, the National Skills Academy Process Industries, Remploy, Enterprise Employment and Training CIC, Nurture for Growth and Horizon Community Development Ltd, and Benchmark Training Ltd.
We are currently working with Stallard Kane, B&G HR, Knapton Wright, Papini, Unload and E-Mentor, and the University of Lincoln.
Some of the training we have successfully delivered are:
- Addressing Workplace Silos
- Advanced Communications
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Competence, Development & Management
- Design & Delivery of Individual, Team Development Programmes
- Effective Change Programmes
- Generating Ideas
- Innovation isn’t Rocket Science
- Mindsets, Mindfulness & Resilience
- Relationship Management & Development
- Support for newly promoted line managers
- Team Building
- Team Leader Development Programmes
- Understanding and Implementing Competence Systems
- Understanding and Managing Risk
- Understanding and Implementing and Managing Change
- Understanding Managing and Maintaining Relationships