back to listings SME Profile: MH Safety Solutions
MH Safety Solutions provide cost effective, accredited first aid, and health and safety courses, whenever, and wherever you need them. All our courses are HSE approved industry standard, with the First Aid at Work course offering a choice of accreditation.
All our courses can be delivered within your own working environment at your premises or at a suitable venue near you, and can be delivered on days, nights, or even weekends if required, giving you the total flexibility to manage your staff’s time effectively.
Through a combination of theory and practical sessions, and using interactive multimedia to enhance the experience, the courses are delivered in an informative, enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere, enabling students to quickly gain the skills required, and be confident in their new abilities.
The courses we provide are as follows:
- Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day)
- First Aid at Work (3 day)
- First Aid at Work Requalification (2 day)
- Annual Refresher/Skills update (1/2 day)
- IOSH Working Safely (1 day)
- IOSH Managing Safely (4 day)
- HABC Health & Safety, QCF level 1, (1/2 day)
- HABC Health & Safety, QCF level 2, (1 day)
- HABC Health & Safety, QCF level 3, (3 day)
- HABC Fire Safety Awareness Theory, QCF level 1, (1/2 day)
- HABC Fire Safety Awareness (Fire MarshallWardens) Theory, QCF level 2, (1 day)
Primarily covering the North East of England, MH Safety Solutions will also deliver courses anywhere throughout the mainland UK if required. Courses delivered within a 50 mile radius of our location are at no extra cost for a minimum of 6 delegates. Courses delivered elsewhere in the UK are at very competitive rates, and are fully negotiable.
Discounts available for large groups or regular courses.