back to listings SME Profile: Willard Conservation Ltd
Willard Conservation Ltd
Terminus Industrial Estate
Welcome to Willard
Willard Conservation manufactures and supplies a unique range of equipment, specifically designed for use in the conservation, restoration & preservation of works of art and historic cultural media.
Originally founded in the 1950’s, Willard Conservation Ltd are innovators in the design, manufacture and supply of tools and equipment for use in the conservation, restoration and preservation of works of fine art and historic media.
Willard supply the world’s leading galleries and museums and conservation studios, having built a solid reputation for quality and long lasting craftsmanship. Not only does Willard carry an extensive range of tools and equipment but also offer a bespoke design service to cater to the unique needs of conservators around the globe.
Here you can read about how Willard has become the business it is today, as well as its commitment to enhancing conservation techniques.
- Height Adjustable Work Benches & Tables Willard Workbenches and work tables are robust and can be produced in many sizes, heights and finishes to cater to the varying needs of professional conservators. Willard also provide workbenches for other industries outside conservation and can be custom built to suit your needs. Please contact us for more information and custom quotes.
- Hand-Tools See the full range of our famous conservation hand tools, including Heated Spatulas and Tacking Irons with interchangeable tips and shoes together with our range of Lining Irons, control units, weights and the unique Willard Hot Air Pen.
- Suction Tables & Accessories Willard suction tables are renowned for their reliability and ease of use, we manufacture all tables within our own workshops, which enables us to offer total flexibility with a wide range of sizes, features and options.
- Multi Function Tables These unique multi function tables are available in five different equipment levels and in a variety of size combinations up to 3 metres x 4 metres catering to fine art, textile and paper conservation and preservation.
- Heated Suction Tables A range of low pressure heated suction tables available in sizes from 1200mm x 1800mm up to 3000mm x 4000mm, also detailed as multi function table option 5.
- Suction Wedge & Tablets These suction devices can be used for hand held suction applications or free standing on a worktop and can also be mounted or fixed within the optional desk clamp, as shown.
- Miniature Platforms & Spotting Tables The versatile mini platforms and Spotting tables can be produced in various sizes with accessories and features to suit many applications.
- Washing Equipment We manufacture a popular range of washing equipment including Laboratory Sinks and Textile Washing Tables, all built within our own workshops and available in either standard sizes or can be designed and produced to meet a specific requirement.
- Suction Cleaning & Washing Tables This range of washing tables including suction cleaning tables provide a versatile solution to washing with gentle suction applied, the table can also be used as a laboratory sink.
- Studio Luminaires & Lighting We offer a wide range of conservation lighting solutions for conservation studios, including our range of colour corrected luminaires and can also cater to bespoke requirements.
- Hand Held Lamps These extremely useful rechargeable hand held lights are supplied with a desk stand charging unit, carrying case and strap.
- Desk Lamps & Magnifier Lamps View our range of workbench and desk lighting, including magnifier lamps, providing directional light just where it’s needed.
- Light Box Table The Willard Light Box Table provides excellent fully dimmable back illumination with high performance low energy LED lighting.
- Studio & Wall Easels The Willard range of studio and wall mounted easels are unique, strong and robust, they can be manufactured to suit individual requirements.
- Bespoke Products & Projects Willard work with conservation professionals to create bespoke tools & equipment to cater to unique projects and requirements. Contact us to discuss your project!
- Refurbished Equipment We sometimes have fully refurbished conservation equipment items available for sale. If you have an unused piece of Willard equipment that you wish to sell, please contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss the possible options.