back to listings SME Profile: Pax Fire Control Ltd
Pax Fire Control Ltd
35a Kidderminster Road, Bewdley, Worcestershire, DY12 1BU
Worcester Office Phone: 01299 666144 Mobile: 07800 511703 / Shropshire Office Phone: 01952 457977 Mobile: 07539 477750
Welcome to Pax Fire Control - Fire Extinguishers & Fire Safety for businesses and organisations
At Pax Fire Control we uphold the highest standards in fire extinguisher servicing. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, our honesty and the reliability of our work. Our three tier fire extinguisher servicing plans allow our clients to budget their fire safety costs in advance, whilst still getting the best service at the most competitive price. There are no hidden costs for parts, and condemned extinguishers will be replaced free of charge.
We offer fire extinguisher servicing to businesses all across Worcestershire, West Midlands, Telford, Shropshire, Kidderminster and beyond and our skilled and friendly engineers are fully equipped to service every type of fire extinguisher.
Wherever possible, we will ensure the same engineer attends each service and any call outs. This is to maintain continuity for, and care of our customers. More about us
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
At Pax Fire COntrol we supply, install and advise upon a complete range of fire safety equimpment. Whatever your business requires, we can help you maintain the highest standard of fire safety for you, your staff and your customers. View our range of fire safety equipment
- Carbon Dioxide Suitable for all premises where live electrical equipment, computers, TV’s, machines, small liquid and welding fires.
- Foam Suitable for all premises that require an A class extinguisher to comply with the RRO; shops, hospitals, offices, hotels residential homes, care homes and any premises with a flammable liquid risk.
- Powder Suitable for class A; wood, paper and cloth etc class B; flammable liquids, class C; Flammable gases- (but never put out a gas fire that can not then be turned off) and safe on live electrical equipment
- Water Suitable for class A; wood, paper and cloth etc.
- Water Additive Suitable for class A; wood, paper and cloth etc. Safe to use on electrical fires in the event of it being used accidentally.
- Wet Chemical Suitable for use on deep fat fryers or in commercial cooking operations. Some may also be used on Class A fires in commercial kitchens.
If a fire started in your workplace today would you or your staff know what to do? Section 21 of the Regulatory Reform Order states that they should. Pax Fire Controls provides fire safety training for companies and organisations across Shropshire, Worcestershire, the West Midlands and beyond. From short lectures and hands-on demonstrations to full certificated courses, we tailor our training to our client’s requirements, making sure that they and their staff know exactly what to do in case or a fire.
2 Hour Certificated Courses & Fire Marshall Training
The 2 hour course contains a power point presentation containing what fire is, how to extinguish them, how fire spreads around your building and what you can do to prevent it spreading. Each individual fire extinguisher is explained along with a live demonstration at the end. We also supply fire marshal training which includes all the above plus the role of a fire marshal is explained.
Our 3 tier pricing plan works like any other all inclusive package with no hidden extras just straight forward costs
Looking for a compliant, high quality, cost effective Fire Risk Assessment?
Pax Fire Control partner with Active Fire Safety to provide high quality fire risk assessments that will assist you in achieving compliance with fire Safety legislation. During the fire risk assessment process we carry out a detailed survey of the physical, procedural and managerial aspects of fire safety. On completion of the onsite risk assessment you will be provided with a detailed report and prioritised action plan that will clearly identify any fire safety deficiencies, it will also clearly state the severity of the deficiency and what exactly is required to achieve the correct standards. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with a service that is specific to their needs and have the ability to turnaround requests in a short time frame.
Why choose Active Fire Safety?
- We have highly experienced fire risk assessors who are registered on professional body risk assessor’s registers
- Our quality fire risk assessments are accepted and endorsed by numerous Fire Authorities
- We provided structured action plans that clearly identify risk priorities
- We have carried out fire risk assessments in many different types of premises
- We can offer assistance with the actioning of significant findings in the most cost effective way
- We offer reduced fees for ongoing risk assessment reviews to ensure you remain compliant with the fire legislation
- If the Fire Authority wish to carry out an audit of your premises we will be available to support you throughout the process
- We have a reputation for providing for a fast, reliable, cost effective quality service
Our fire risk assessments are carried out by fire safety specialists using PYRAMID™ web based software this combination ensures you get a risk assessment that is specific to your needs and not a generic fire risk assessment that is potentially not suitable. We have numerous question sets to suit different types of premises and if at quotation stage it is identified that a bespoke question set needs to be developed to suit your premises this can be done with very little cost impact to ensure you get the most suitable and relevant information.
Pax Fire Control have partnered with FireQuest UK to deliver top quality fire doors.
FireQuest UK Ltd have been providing fire safety services to business since 2002. Based in the East Midlands they are ideally located to service the majority of the UK and in fact we have contractors who support our service in Scotland as well. They provide provide expert advice and guidance in all areas of fire safety including advising clients over legal fire safety notices issued under the Regulatory Reform (fire safety) Order 2005.
FireQuest UK have a number of fire risk assessors who have all served in the Fire and Rescue Service across the UK. These individuals have a wealth of knowledge and experience when dealing with the current standards required in business premises to comply with the fire safety law. They are price sensitive and will always look to save our client’s money and time without compromising their minimum required standards.
Over the last six years Pax Fire Control have diversified our range of products and services to include Fire doors and screens, of which a large proportion are made to measure with bespoke styles and finishes. We are particularly proud of our fire screens, which are made to measure and are produced in a range of colours, finishes and styles, in addition we also offer a measuring and installation service. We work closely with our workshop who are ‘Certifire’ approved and registered with the British Wood Working Federation (BWF), so all our products are designed to meet the British Standard and each has a certificate of compliance as evidence of our consistent standards of quality and ratings.
In addition we also have approved and qualified fire door inspectors who are also registered under the Fire Door Inspection Scheme (FDIS) to carry out surveys and provide detailed reports, including the correct locations where fire doors should be provided.
As part of our competencies and training we also have access to all the required standards and codes of practices including an in depth knowledge of current building regulations.
We have a dedicated team who are customer focused, keen and willing to help in assisting any business that may have a fire safety requirement or even dilemma on the correct standards that are required by law but also taking into account the proportionate cost versa the risk levels in a property.
All our products carry manufacturers guarantees and we can source a large range of doors to suit individual needs.