back to listings SME Profile: AMP Consultants
1st Floor Suite, 6 Pioneer Court, Morton Palms Business Park, Darlington, DL1 4WD
Welcome to AMP Consultants
AMP Consultants is an international business based in England specialising in the design of steel frame structures and superstructures for the building construction industry with a global focus. We bring to our projects a world of experience. We are an ethical employer.
- Our team of professional engineers is dedicated to providing the optimum solutions for your specification and budget.
- Our environmentally friendly designs reduce materials and costs while still ensuring we deliver robust solutions that will stand the test of time.
Our Vision and Values
- Continuous improvement: AMP’s over-riding aim is to continuously improve our business and the services we provide to our customers.
- Pursuing excellence: We pursue innovation and excellence in all areas of our organisation – from the preparation of technical detail, to the way we operate on site and through considerate and effective administrative support for our staff and clients.
- Forward-thinking: Many years of experience across a variety of industry sectors enables our engineers to recognise potential problem areas and propose creative design solutions.
- Partnering: We value the close collaboration of fellow professionals, and endeavour to be honest and ethical in everything we do.
- Adding value: We combine the latest technologies and progressive thinking to provide design led solutions, which are practical and cost effective, enable ease of construction and give best value to the client.
Building and Engineering Design Services
AMP Consultants are specialists in structural design. We work with new builds as well as structural modifications and refurbishments. From foundations upwards, we develop structural engineering solutions with steel fabrication and steel connection design strong specialist areas of ours.
The following is an introductory list of the services delivered by AMP Consultants
- BIM: Building Information Modelling
- Building and civil engineering
- Design of building structures
- Building and structural modifications
- Façade structure engineering
- Modular offsite construction
- Structural design engineering consultancy
- Regulations eurocode design consultancy
- Drawing & modelling
- Design of steel structures
- Efficient design
An overview of the sectors that AMP Consultants works in with case study examples
- Reconfiguration and Refurbishment: Nuffield Hospital
- Building Design: Fairlawns Medical Centre
- Steel Frame Construction: Littlewick Medical Centre
- Building Design: Trinity Green Campus, Bradford College
- School Campus: Jarrow School
- College Campus: Leicestershire College
- College Campus: Bishop Auckland College
- Steel Structure: King James 1st Community Arts College
- Design of Steel Structures: Fenwick-Smith House, Pocklington School
- Structural Design – No. One City Square, Leeds
- Entrance Lobby - Stuarts House, York
- Green Construction in Calthorpe House, Birmingham
- Building Structures in Phoenix House, Warrington
- Steel Frame Structure – Adidas Head Office Trafford Park
- Steel Structure of Buildings: Apartment Development, Balcombe Road, Poole
- Steel Frame Construction: Apartment Development, Deighton Road, Wetherby
- Efficient Structures: Cape Verde Resort
- Light Gauge Steel – 2 Storey Penthouse Extension, Charlotte Road, London
- Structural Steelwork Design: Monarch Aircraft Hangar, Birmingham Airport