back to listings SME Profile: Proactive Learning Ltd
Proactive Learning Ltd
Units 4 & 5 Greenewable Park, Station Lane, Offord Cluny, St. Neots, PE19 5ZA
T: 01480 810405 E: email@example.com W: www.proactiveav.co.uk
Welcome to Proactive
At Proactive AV, providing our customers with the best service is at the heart of our business. We have been around since 2004 and during that time we have installed thousands of audio visual solutions to suit our customers individual needs.
Whether it is touchscreens, a new audio visual solution in the hall or Board Room, a digital signage screen in reception or just a replacement projector, Proactive AV design and install bespoke solutions to fit your requirements.
Our focus is to provide a complete package which includes onsite demonstrations, installation by our own DBS approved engineers and an after sales service which includes onsite training and support.
As a matter of course we provide:
- DEMONSTRATIONS: You want to see what this kit can do? Let us bring a full size demonstration unit to you and our Proactive experts will take you through exactly what it can do, answer questions and suggest ways to really make it work for your organisation. If you’d rather visit us at HQ, please feel free to come and experience different technologies in our very own demonstration booth.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Big or small, some projects can be complicated. Our team will project manage your installations from start to finish. They will ensure that every box is ticked prior, during and post installation.
- REPOSITIONING OR REMOVAL OF OLD EQUIPMENT: Getting rid of old kit is a complete headache which we’re sure you can do without. We’re very much in the know with this activity having taken away a great deal of kit over the years and being WEEE certified we will also dispose of it adhering to the correct rules and regulations too! Or in some cases you may want some of your older kit repositioned – no problem – if you want that projector and whiteboard moved to another room, that’s fine. Just let us know what you need and we’ll make it happen.
- TRAINING: Just because the project has been managed, surveyed and installed brilliantly, doesn’t mean that everyone knows how to use the equipment. What’s the point of spending money on kit when it will just sit there un-used or not used to its full potential? Our Proactive trainers will contact you after your installation is complete to organise your onsite training. Rest assured, we will never leave you high and dry not knowing how to use the equipment and we’re not just saying it, have a chat to some of our customers.
- SURVEYS: Not every room is the same and to make sure that our engineers are prepared for each and every installation when they arrive on site, we’ll conduct a survey of each area. We will always have the right kit to ensure that each solution is installed exactly where you want it and provide bespoke installation equipment to ensure that, even if your wall is a stud wall, your solution will be where you need it!
- DELIVERY OF NEW EQUIPMENT: Other companies will arrange delivery of your new equipment direct to your site from the supplier. It would be up to you to make sure that you have somewhere safe to store the equipment on site until the installation takes place, which in some cases may prove to be problematic. If you work with us our Proactive engineers bring the kit with them on the day of installation. How much easier is that?
- INSTALLATION: Our Proactive engineers are just that – they are employed by Proactive and over the years have all been fully trained by our Engineering Manager. They are all longstanding employees and have a wealth of experience. No installation is too difficult and each and every one of them take complete pride in their work. Rest assured we would never leave our installation work to sub-contractors.
- SUPPORT: How much do you love having your hand held (metaphorically speaking of course) in any situation where you’ve bought something new? Things happen and no matter how much training you’ve had, sometimes you just need a chat with Proactive to help you out. We have a team that really are here to help and support you.
Proactive AV have always been dedicated to providing a range of audio visual solutions to a huge variety of educational establishments. We have always employed our own team of engineers, our own trainers and our own support staff because our aim is to ensure that every penny spent with us is well spent. To us, customer service is key to our business and we will go to every length to ensure that every one of our schools or academies are happy. Over the years our customers have been kind enough to send us their glowing reports of how well we have performed and we will always ask for your comments. There is no better feel good feeling than your school neighbour having a fabulous experience and making such a recommendation.
Technology has changed hugely over the years and at Proactive AV our demonstration and training experts really keep up with product developments so that they can show you what is possible with each solution and how it can be tailored to really enhance and inspire the childrens learning experience. Hardware is important and touchscreens are brilliant but without the software and more importantly the knowledge of the software, a touchscreen is just a big TV on the wall.
Not only is our training second to none, we also support you if something isn’t doing what it should be doing. A quick call to our support department will help you, technology can be pretty terrifying if you don’t know what you’re doing; we understand this and we really are with you every step of the way.
Choose an option below to find out more about how each solution can work within your school:
Todays business world is changing all the time. Companies are looking to increase productivity, decrease their carbon footprint by lowering their business travel, collaborate and share information with anyone literally anywhere in the world simply by pressing a button and at the same time use a multitude of devices.
Touchscreen technology is everywhere and this technology has extended to the corporate world by way of huge wall mounted tablets. Using these pieces of equipment you can carry out a multitude of tasks quickly and easily. Instead of using flip charts and whiteboards, with this technology you can use the built in digital whiteboard, browse the web, share and show up to 12 devices on the display at the same time, annotate over documents, images, video and any other media and most importantly save everything and email to meeting attendees during the meeting! Anyone can join a meeting absolutely anywhere in the world at any time.
If you’re not quite ready for touchscreens, why not look at digitising your existing whiteboards by using the Equil Smartmarker system? This portable system is much less sophisticated and does not include the same functionality as touchscreens but does allow your existing whiteboard to become a collaborative sharing surface. Remote working colleagues can attend your meetings letting them see board notes live, and even participate – marking up notes remotely.
Our Proactive experts are happy to demonstrate this technology to you either at your premises or you are very welcome to join us at our HQ and we will take you through the various systems in our purpose built Demonstration Suite.
Proactive AV have been around since 2004 and during that time have provided quality audio visual solutions to educational establishments ranging from primary schools to universities. We have always employed our own engineers (some whom are still with us from the very beginning), our own technical experts and our own trainers and support staff because our aim is to ensure that every penny spent with us is well spent. To us, customer service is key to our business and we will go to every length to ensure that every one of our customers are happy and we will always ask for your comments post installation. When making any purchasing decision there is no better feel good feeling than your piers praising a supplier and making such a recommendation.
Technology has changed hugely over the years and at Proactive AV, our technical experts really keep up with product developments so that they can demonstrate what is possible to achieve with each solution and how it can be tailored to exactly suit your requirements. Hardware is important and touchscreens are brilliant but without the software and more importantly the knowledge of the software, a touchscreen is just a big TV on the wall which is where our onsite training really comes in to its own.
We support you. When you’re rushed off your feet, one call to us means that we will deal with the query leaving you to get on with your day.
Choose an option below to find out more about how each solution can work within your school:
At Proactive AV, providing our customers with the best service is at the heart of our business; we have never deviated from providing our customers with a quality after sales service.
With the best will in the world (and the best engineers in the world) things may go wrong, maybe someone just pushes the wrong button or it’s just a quick question on how to do something……a quick phone call to our support helpdesk is all you need to get you back up and running.
Nine times out of ten the problem can be solved over the telephone but if not, we will deal with any escalation of the support call and will manage the process so that you can get on with your day. Depending on the situation we will send out a new part or we will arrange for engineers to arrive at your school to complete the fix or swap out your touchscreen with a new one.
Once your fabulous audio visual project has been installed, we need to make sure that it is used to the best of its capabilities, whether it be a touchscreen, hall, lecture room, boardroom solution or digital signage our Proactive trainers will be with you every step of the way. We will contact you prior to and post installation to book in your onsite training with you at a convenient time for your teaching staff.
Training videos, FAQs and warranty information are available to you to access on here: Training Videos & Guides
All touchscreen models come with a five-year onsite deinstall and reinstall warranty and should it be necessary we will manage this process for you.
Unusually Proactive AV also guarantee cables and fixings supplied and fitted by our engineers.
A quick call to our support desk will help you with your equipment warranty details and whether it is still under cover. Whatever is the situation, we will assist you in making sure that you are back up and running as quickly as possible.
REQUEST A DEMO
If you would like to experience any of our Audio Visual solutions please contact us. We are very happy to visit you or if you’d rather please come and see us in our bespoke demo suite. Request a Demo
FINANCE YOUR INVESTMENT
We work with specialist leasing companies to provide a variety of payment options Finance Your Investment