back to listings SME Profile: Geofloor Ltd
Unit 2 Cauldwell Farm, Cauldwell Lane, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 4LT
Welcome to Geofloor
At Geofloor Ltd we supply and install resin products for walls and floors. Including waterproofing, hygiene coatings.
We specialise in quick installation of products and work for clients that have little or no downtime.
We offer full site support including “free of charge” site surveys and condition reports.
Why Buy from Geofloor?
- Installation time – Coatings can be installed in one day (or night) and is fully cured within 2 hours of installation so there is little or no downtime.
- Hygiene – We can supply coatings with anti-microbial properties.
- Chemical resistance – Our Coatings have unparalleled resistance to both chemical attack and heat and so can be installed in a wide variety of situations. Our products are safe for drinking water applications (Regulation 31).
- We are a CHAS Registered company.
- All of our staff are CSCS qualified.
- All of our staff have Asbestos Awareness training.
- We are working towards having all of our staff emergency first aid trained.
- All Project Managers are CITB SSSTS qualified.
- All Project Managers have FFP3 Face Fit Mask Testing qualification.
- All Managers HABC L2 H&S Qualified.
- COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL FLOORING
- COMMERCIAL KITCHEN FLOORING & WALL COATINGS
- LIFT PIT REPAIR AND REFURBISHMENT
- HYGEINIC WALL COATINGS
- STRONG FLOOR AND WALL COATINGS FOR WETROOMS AND CLEANROOMS
- BASEMENT WATERPROOFING
- CARPARK COATINGS
- CONCRETE AND JOINT REPAIR
- INTERNAL TANK COATINGSTO DRINKING WATER STANDARD (REG 31)
- BUND LINING
- FLAME RETARDANT COATINGS
- BLAST MITIGATION COATINGS
Geofloor System products have a life-expectancy standard in line with other building structures, with documented longevity of 20+ years. This is documented by the references we have, aging back many years.
- Our products are completely cured after 2 hours and there are no emissions after this curing period.
- All materials in the construction of a Geofloor floor are mixed together and installed on site, the residual products from the installation site is recycled into other installations.
- All packaging is taken care of, plastic waste and waste paper for recycling and empty barrels are added activator and disposed of as regular household waste.
- Geofloor product either meet or exceed requirements for VOC’s CFC’s and solvents’