back to listings SME Profile: C365Cloud
6 Mariner Court, Calder Park, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF4 3FL
Welcome to C365Cloud - Compliance Management System
C365Cloud is a hosted compliance management system designed to support any organisation to audit, manage and improve the level of statutory compliance. There are over one hundred known areas of compliance all with different survey or inspection requirements, often with numerous third party suppliers and all with different recurring duty holder obligations.
- C365Cloud is a cloud based management system designed to support organisations audit, manage and improve their level of statutory compliance and FM inspections.
- With unlimited users, the intuitive document repository can accessed by all stakeholders for all compliance reports, policies, procedure, CAD plans, O & M Manuals and lease documents.
- C365Cloud allows organisations to proactively manage compliance and any subsequent actions, based upon their risk level and by exception.
- Simple user interface based on “3 click” design principle with mass data export function ideal for 3rd party system integration
- Full H & S Suite including, Supplier Competency, Permit to Work and Risk Assessments (RAMS)
- Dedicated Help Desk offering first line user support.
Total FM & PPM Management
- PPM reports are emailed to internal & 3rd party users along with our automated risk based alerts, meaning organisations are in a legally defensible position.
- Manage complex schedules of planned FM work and any actions at property or asset level.
- Manages the performance of both in house delivery teams & 3rd party service providers to manage the work exception.
- Individual client groupings, users & PPM schedule configured based upon specific SLA, policies & procedures.
- Unique data upload tools enable supply chain to directly upload cert/report (including PDF) or data extracts with or without handheld devices to the system offering.
- Interactive Asset Location plan ideal for campus sites such as NHS, Schools, and Universities.
Enterprise Mobile Solutions
- Bespoke mobile forms enables your field based operatives and service providers to drive compliance and save money.
- Unique data upload tools enable supply chain to directly upload data extracts with or without handheld devices to the system offering;
- Significant admin time savings & reduces error rate with live upload from site.
- Audit trail provides evidence offer organisations a legally defensible position.
- Simple to use mobile asset tagging process & data capture including signature, photos, data, time & location stamp.
- Mobile working solutions enabled on IOS, Android & Windows 8.
- Remedial Service Desk Module for planned & remedial work.
- Management Dashboards
- Document Storage and Knowledge Vault
- Improve Compliance Levels with C365Cloud
- Duty Holder Obligations for Data Dissemination
- Third Party Management
- Annual Subscription
- Highlight gaps in Policy Documentation
- Assess initial level of compliance
- Highlight any gaps where further information is required
- Property list reconciliation
- In date reports & certificates
- Historic reports & certificates
- Organisational policy & regulatory documents
- List on-going outstanding actions
- Schedule surveys and re-inspections
- Allocate tasks to 3rd party suppliers
- Forecast future actions
- Exception escalations
- Dashboard and property database
- Organisational groupings setup
- Internal & external users with login rights
- 3rd party suppliers for auto alerts
Compliance Managed Service
Our service management team can also support your organisation to continually improve its compliance level and offer a full range of outsourced management services;
- Policy review and production
- Property database reconciliation and cleansing
- Third party supplier management and upload service
- Best practise consultancy review and action tasks
- Third party supplier management
- Scan, Store and Retrieve - centralised document storage and repository service
Bespoke Software Development
Our ad hoc development services include;
- New features and functionality to align the system with your organisation
- Database integration with back office, asset management and PPM systems
- Integration into client intranet systems
- Organisational specific compliance module development
We have deployed C365Cloud in numerous organisations and work in partnership managing over 400,000 properties, 100 PPM and compliance areas, with over 16,000 registered users across sectors including:
- NHS Trusts
- Public Sector
- TFM Providers and H&S Consultancies
- Pub Chain Operators
- Registered Social Landlords (RSL)