back to listings SME Profile: NDA First Aid Training Ltd
NDA First Aid Training Ltd
156 Chiltern Ave, High Wycombe, HP12 3UF
t: +44(0)1494 958 547 e: firstname.lastname@example.org w: ndatraining.co.uk
NDA FIRST AID TRAINING LTD (NDA) was established in 2015, previously NDA Training for the last 10 years. Our aim was to inject quality and professionalism into first aid teaching whilst keeping it fun and enjoyable. Our office is based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Our relaxed yet confident and professional teaching styles appealed to local businesses and the public looking for courses. This then allowed us to go further and now we offer courses nationally throughout the United Kingdom. We have enjoyed teaching over 50,000 candidates and have worked for prestigious clients such as NHS, Lawn tennis Association, Action for Children, Thames Water, Citroen, Parkwood Community Leisure and many others. Please see testimonials for over 1300 positive reviews. We then expanded from the First Aid sector and now offer courses in the following subjects: First Aid, Automated External Defibrillation, National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, Health and Safety, Education and Training and First Aid Event Cover.
Our Courses: All our courses are run by qualified Instructors with several years experience in the first aid and Healthcare field. All members of staff are insured, hold up to date DBS forms and are passionate about their subject. NDA ensures our courses meet the latest OFQUAL, HSE and Resuscitation Council guidelines and conform to the highest standard. Our specialist first aid trainers attend mandatory update courses to ensure continued professional development.
Our training techniques:
- PowerPoint and DVDs
- Group work and presentations
- Simulated Scenarios
- Mnemonics and mind mapping
- Support Materials
- Quizzes and Assessments
WHY CHOOSE NDA FIRST AID TRAINING LTD?
- We enjoy what we do therefore our passion thrives throughout our courses.
- We are cost effective and we aim to please. We will endeavour to beat any quote obtained.
- We are very flexible ensuring YOUR course is at a time and place YOU require.
- All courses are made specific to YOUR industry, keeping it relevant to YOU
- We operate 24 hours if needed allowing us to not affect operation of your company.
Please click on the links below for more information on each our courses:
- TQUK Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)
- Level 3 Outdoor First Aid – 2 Day Course
- TQUK 12 Hour Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- TQUK 6 Hour Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
- NDA 2 Hour Child and Baby First Aid
- NDA 2 Hour Anaphylaxis and Auto Injector Training
- NDA 3 Hour Basic Life Support for Medical Practitioners
- NDA 2 Hour Basic Life Support for Medical Practitioners
- 1 Day Emergency First Aid for Schools
HEALTH & SAFETY
- CIEH Level 3 Award In Supervising Food Safety
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Fire Safety Principles (QCF)
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment
- Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Manual Handling Risk Assessment (QCF)
- Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Principles Awareness (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People
- Level 2 Award in Equality and Diversity
DEFIBRILLATION, WATER, CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
- Level 3 Oxygen Therapy Course (RQF)
- L2 Award in CPR and Automated External Defibrillation (RQF)
- NDA Conflict Resolution Course
- Water Safety
- RLSS Emergency Pool Response
- RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- NDA Shallow Water Courses (Non RLSS)
- RLSS National Rescue Test for Swimming Teachers/Coaches Light
- RLSS National Rescue Test for Swimming Teachers/Coaches
- Choosing the correct Automated External Defibrillator Machine for your business is incredibly simple with NDA First Aid Training Ltd. We offer a wide range of Automatic and Semi-Automatic AEDs to suit your business and your budget.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS