back to listings SME Profile: Wilson Tree Surveys
Glasfryn, Croeslan, nr Llandysul, Ceredigion, SA44 4SJ
t: 01239 851999 / 07535 105829 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Wilson Tree Surveys
We provide arboricultural consultancy throughout the UK but mainly in Wales and England between Bristol, Manchester and London.
Our services are as diverse as our tree knowledge, we can help you with all manner of tree management issues, whether you’re…
- An architect wanting a last-minute arboricultural method statement
- A home buyer needing a report to help you buy your dream home
- A large estate or asset manager needing risk assessment-based advice
- An arboricultural or forestry professional needing decay detection surveys of specific trees.
Why use Wilson Tree Surveys?
By using Wilson Tree Surveys you will be accessing one of the most highly qualified arboricultural consultants in the UK and you can be assured of receiving high quality advice. Dr Richard Wilson, our Principal Consultant, is a Chartered Arboriculturist and Arboricultural Association Registered Consultant, placing him among the top arboricultural professionals in the country.
To stay among the very best we believe in extending our knowledge through further qualifications and training, using cutting edge technology such as the Picus3 sonic tomograph, and providing an outstanding customer service. In addition we adhere strictly to the codes of conduct and ethics of the Institute of Chartered Foresters and of the Arboricultural Association giving you added confidence in the standard of our service.
Our Areas of Expertise
Please click on the links below for more information on each of our services:
- Safety & Condition surveys consider features of biomechanics, pests, diseases, environment and health to assess risks and make management recommendations.
- With careful construction planning we can contribute to achieving successful project outcomes in which trees complement and enhance the built environment.
- Occasionally trees near buildings can have a negative impact, it is important to understand this when considering the decision to buy a home or property.
- We offer several methods of detailed tree inspection: in-depth visual assessment using hand tools, Picus 3 sonic tomogrpaphy, IML Resi-drill microdrill resistography, aerial inspection and coming in 2019, drone-based video capture.
- Trees may be conferred protection by a number of legal instruments including Tree Preservation Orders, Conservation Area Statuses and the Forestry Act (1967). Valuations may be carried out using The Helliwell System and / or CAVAT.
- In cases where subsidence and structural damage can be linked to a tree’s growth, detailed investigations are needed to help property owners determine the correct course of action.
- Our role in disputes involving trees is to gather evidence, describe and assess relevant tree-related processes and present preliminary legal information to clients or their appointed legal representatives.
- We’ve invested a great deal in the latest investigative technologies including Picus3 sonic tomography, Resistography and direct electronic data capture in the field.
We’ve worked with many clients throughout the country, applying our services in all manner of tree management scenarios. Here’s a small selection of clients who’ve benefited from our expertise: Ceredigion County Council, Arbtech, The Blue Tree Company, 4 Seasons Tree Care, The Channing School, Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, Hatfield Police Station, Middlesex University, Ingleton Wood LLP architects and town planners, Stride Treglown architects, TBP Architects, Kirk & Randall Architects, BT OpenReach, DTS Tree Services, University Hospital of Wales, and many, many private individuals.