back to listings SME Profile: Cornerstone Building Surveyors
A Unit 4 Quayside Commerce Centre, Fareham, PO16 0XR
Welcome to Cornerstone Building Surveyors
We are providers of commercial property advice including Schedule of Condition, Schedules of Dilapidations, Party Wall Surveying, Planned Maintenance Reports, Project Monitoring, Building Surveys and Contract Administration/Project Management across the South of England.
Founded in 2011, Cornerstone Building Surveyors is a Hampshire based Chartered Building Surveying practice, dedicated to providing both corporate and private clients with commercial property services.
We’re dedicated to providing you with professional advice in a sensible, realistic and pragmatic way. Managing projects and building work can be disruptive and time consuming for you. Our aim is to help make it easier and simpler for you by providing our clients with a service that is professional, yet friendly and informative. We won’t bog you down with detail or technical jargon and we pride ourselves on offering a proper level of service – without the traditionally-associated large costs. Read more about us
- EXPERTISE: We have knowledge and expertise across a range of services to assist our Clients.
- REASONABLE PRICES: We are able to provide fixed fees as required for our services.
- FREE CONSULTATION: We can provide initial advice and assistance with your property questions.
- REGULATED: We are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- INSURANCE: We have suitable Professional Indemnity Insurance as required by the RICS.
- FILE MANAGEMENT: For each project a dedicated Surveyor will be tasked to undertake the work and feedback to Client.
Please click on the links below for more information on each of our services:
Accreditations and Partners