back to listings SME Profile: Directive Office Ltd
Directive Office Ltd
151-161 Tunnel Avenue, London, SE10 0PW
Providing solutions for Commercial & Public Sector interiors
For over 25 years we have provided commercial and public sector interior solutions including partitions, furniture, lighting and move management services in the UK and Europe.
By managing every aspect of the process, we ensure that all of our clients experience a smooth and seamless service, taking care of the initial planning and budgeting stages, through to the final delivery, installation move and post-project after-care.
Our whole team pride themselves on outstanding customer service and the ability to achieve a positive environment for our clients to match and suit all budget and design demands.
- Directive we are committed to maintaining a sustainable environment, utilising progressive and innovative approaches to our procurement, product sourcing and service offering.
GETTING IT RIGHT FIRST TIME
- We discuss and explore exactly what is required and construct an action plan, and from this we create a concept of how your offices will appear.
DIGESTING ALL THE DETAILS
- After reviewing all of the information, we use our knowledge,experience and project understanding to bring out the optimum solution.
BRINGING YOUR IDEAS TO LIFE
- Using 3D software we can conceptualise and show you exactly how your offices will look.
- Finally after consolidating our thoughts, ideas and inspirations, we introduce our concept and plans.
We offer a wide range of services to suit every need.
Please click on the links below for more information:
- FURNITURE CONSULTANCY
- DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- AV & TECHNOLOGY
- MOVING & RELOCATION
- PLANNING & DESIGN
- RECYCLING FURNITURE
- POWER & CONNECTIVITY
- REFURBISHING FURNITURE
- RENTAL FURNITURE
- STORAGE & WAREHOUSING
- FURNITURE AUDITS