back to listings SME Profile: Alternative Telephone Solutions Ltd

Alternative Telephone Solutions Ltd

2 Telecoms House
Meadow Works
Great North Road

Tel: 020 8275 8659
Fax: 020 8447 3945


WEEE Disposal & WEEE Recycling Services

ATS are registered waste carriers and can legally dispose of all your unwanted telephony and IT equipment under the WEEE recycling Legislation.

If your redundant telephony, computers and other IT equipment have no market value due to the age of the equipment, ATS offer a service of attending site, decommissioning, clearing such items and disposing of them in an environmentally friendly manner.

The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive has become UK law. Redundant electrical items, i.e. telephones, systems, battery back-ups, generators, IT – printers, computers, monitors, etc, can no longer be sent to landfill sites but must be collected for recycling. This kind of waste emits lead and other toxins, which contaminate soil and water, resulting in a detrimental impact on wildlife. There are also implications for human life. The WEEE regulations require that companies have proof that their waste is dealt with by a certified waste management company that will dispose of the waste environmentally.

ATS are registered waste carriers and can legally dispose of all your redundant telephony and IT equipment. After the collection takes place, the equipment is transported back to be segregated for recycling. We will provide you with our Environmental Waste Disposal certificate (WEEE compliant), on completion of our works. In some cases, it is necessary for your own company to have a Producers waste disposal certificate. ATS can arrange this for you where applicable, for use in conjunction with our own waste certificate.

We welcome your enquiries, to clarify any WEEE related issues you may have.

*** NEW! *** 
We now offer a Secure Data Erasure and/or Destruction Services

Supplier Locator Free Text Search Area

To find the relevant supplier by company name, product or service, please use the free text search box provided below:

[ Search tip: Separate words with spaces ]