back to listings SME Profile: Daisy Group Limited
Daisy Group Limited
Daisy House, Lindred Road Business Park, Nelson, Lancashire, BB9 5SR
Welcome to daisy - Joining the dots in the converging worlds of IT and communications
Digital transformation is vital for businesses of all shapes and sizes to grow and be successful. Our end-to-end capability gives you the technological foundations on which to build your converged future.More about us
CORPORATE & PUBLIC SECTOR
Are you looking for end-to-end business technology and communications solutions and managed services?
Whether you are a retail company using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect your business challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
- End-to-end expertise delivering an ’always on’ technological infrastructure
- Our scale makes us big enough to cope and we are local and focused enough to care
- Network independent
- Solutions relevant to your changing business needs
- Getting it right our end – so things don’t go wrong at yours
- Lines & Calls: Simple line and call packages with call routing options, highly competitive tariffs and brilliant customer service.
- Mobile: Give your people the best tariffs and the latest handsets, smartphones, tablets and accessories – all at competitive prices.
- Connectivity: Broadband, Ethernet and managed WAN solutions designed for business. Secure, always on and great value.
- WiFi: Fast, reliable WiFi not just for your people to work efficiently – enhance the experience of your customers and visitors too.
- LAN: Your network not only needs to be secure, it needs to perform – reliable, flexible, 24/7 without disruption.
- UC&C: Enable your people to work and collaborate easily, in real time – wherever they are, on any device.
- Contact Centres: Transform the interactions with your customers – from voice to Live Chat, messaging, social media and video.
- Cloud & Hosting: Move to more agile way of delivering communications and IT with our mix of secure private and public cloud solutions.
- Managed Services: Transfer, delegate or extend some or all of your ICT, whatever and whenever you need – to maximise your core resources.
- Security: Minimise risk through securing your communications and data through state-of-the-art controls.
- Business Continuity: Essential resilience to keep your key services available when any incident threatens to disrupt your business.
- Supply Chain Services: All of your hardware and software needs at competitive prices from leading technology and communications vendors.
Public Sector Case Studies Include:
- Lambeth College
- Food Standards Agency
- Dumfries and Galloway College
- North Yorkshire County Council
- University of Greenwich
- Havering Sixth Form College
- Eden Housing Association