back to listings SME Profile: Purple Flame Media
Purple Flame Media
Address: Grove Cottage, Ashdon, Essex, CB10 2HT
Welcome to Purple Flame Media – we produce engaging films, which get to the heart of your stories and make a real difference.
Our ethos leads all that we do
- Engage:Engaging and visually creative content that connects on a personal level
- Inspire: Inspiring viewers with the passion of your message and encouraging changes in thinking and attitudes.
- Inform: Communicating accurate information with creative impact.
- Motivate: Challenging complacency and misperceptions in important issues and motivating people to be pro-active in supporting projects and people.
Winning awards is great (we’ve won a few!) but the feedback from satisfied clients is what matters most to us:
- Telefonica Europe Plc: "Purple Flame provided a clear brief, pulled together a compelling short story and took control from conception to completion".
- Great Ormond Street Hospital: "Organised and efficient at every stage of the process, making it easy for us to work them".
- CAFOD: "Purple Flame grasp the core of complex issues and retell them simple and creatively using compelling visual imagery".
Corporate Social Responsibility videos that communicate initiatives in an inspiring and impactful way – we take a people-centred and journalistic approach, enabling us to craft engaging stories that connect and promote the heart of CSR.
Learn to Create Your Own Videos
We run a range of hands-on video training courses which enable companies to produce their own short videos in-house. Our courses guide through all the stages of video production including planning, filming and editing skills whilst focusing on how to tell your story effectively. It’s a fully hands-on, practical experience and at the end of the course you’ll have the confidence and skills to produce effective videos.
One of our most popular options is our iPhone filming course – enabling you to effectively film and edit on simple smartphone technology and have your footage edited and uploaded
Who we work with
- Great Ormond Street Hospital
- World Vision
- SAB Miller
- All We Can
- Habitat for Humanity
We’d love to speak to you about your projects and come in for a no-obligations consultation. Please Contact us for further information.