back to listings SME Profile: STL Communications Limited
STL Communications Limited
Park House, Station Lane, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 4LH
Welcome to STL Communications - Next Generation Business Comminications
STL provides business telephone systems, lines, calls and mobiles as well as broadband data connections, hosted telephony and applications, audio and video conferencing and contact centre solutions to businesses and organisations of all sizes across London, Oxfordshire & the UK. We help you to find the right communications solution for your business needs.
We can help your business to communicate:
An effective business telephone system is crucial to the everyday operation of any business, helping to increase efficiency, connect staff and enhance the service you deliver to your customers.
STL has over 20 years proven experience and an intimate knowledge of the latest telecoms technology which, combined with our consultative approach, ensures that we provide the voice communication solution best suited to your business needs. From on-site PBX systems to hosted telephony using data lines for voice, we can guide you through the options for your business whether you have just one office or are a multi-site operation.
Fast business broadband – an essential not a luxury
High-speed business-grade connectivity with guaranteed SLAs is now absolutely essential for all businesses of all sizes for fast access to the web, cloud storage, apps, email and voice. Your staff need instant access to the internet and to servers in order to do their jobs, whether they are office-based or work remotely.
STL offers a range of high-speed broadband and data connectivity solutions from ASDL, FTTC and Ethernet to wireless broadband. In addition, all STL broadband and Ethernet data services are supplied ‘voice-ready’ and can be used for any VoIP requirement either now or in the future.
Unlimited and Flexible Multinet Mobile Tarrifs
As an MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) STL is able to offer MultiNet mobile contracts with market leading tariffs and a number of unique added benefits that are not available through the carrier networks direct.
Using mobile handsets from the leading manufacturers, STL can put together completely bespoke business mobile packages, tailored to your exact requirements, so that you only pay for what you really need.
Working in the cloud
The cloud is simply when the physical location of your IT server is held remotely in a data centre and not in your office. Users access their files using the Internet from wherever they are, files are updated instantly and your data is held safely, securely and accessibly.
STL can advise your business on moving your IT to the Cloud. Speak to one of our experts now.
Whether you are a new business looking for your first phone system or a multi-site enterprise wanting to move your comms to the cloud, STL has over 20 years of expertise in providing communications solutions tailored to your needs whatever your size. We work with leading car dealerships, F1 teams, retail shops or chains, schools and colleges, medical centres, legal and financial services organisations and businesses of all types, across all business sectors. We can advise on business continuity in the event of a disaster, on office moves and unified comms.
- Education: With classroom technology increasingly playing a role in learning, good connectivity is critical for schools and colleges. Having hundreds of devices all needing to connect to the server at the same time requires a high-quality, guaranteed uncontended internet connection and high speed, reliable WiFi solution. We can also provide potential cost savings through supplying lines, calls and telephone systems.
- Multi Site: A hosted cloud phone system serves multiple locations, streamlining phone line management, saving on the expense of a PBX phone system, cutting call costs and making it easier to transfer calls between business locations.
- Medical Centres: STL can help medical practices to better manage communication between patients and healthcare professionals from pop up patient records on incoming calls, integration with the CRM system or recording of telephone triage calls.
- Legal: STL can help legal firms to work more efficiently by using case management software, digital dictation and call recording features as an integral part of their voice communications solution.
- Remote Working: When not in the office, mobile phones can act as an extension of the desk phone enabling users to have a single number that rings on both their desk handset and their mobile. For users this gives access to contacts, extensions and a single voicemail without significant additional costs.
- Business Continuity: Apart from the physical consequences of no office, how would your business cope without any connection to the phones or the internet? With cloud based communications, telephony equipment and data is located off-site and accessible from anywhere globally via a data connection, so a fire or flood that denies you access to your office, no longer stops you working.
- Moving Premises: Moving premises gives businesses the opportunity to review your communications. STL can provide a new PBX or hosted business telephone system or assist in the migration of your existing system by installing quality cabling and high speed broadband in your new premises.
- Financial Services: STL has helped all sorts of organisations in the financial services sector with their communications. We have expertise in providing PCI compliant call recording and other essentials services specifically required in this industry.