back to listings SME Profile: Sayer Hamilton
Hello, welcome to Sayer Hamilton.
You won’t know our faces, but if you listen to the TV or radio, catch a Tube, or have had your call placed in a queue, you’ve probably heard one of our voices.
We supply male and female voices in multiple styles and dialects to corporate organisations and government departments. All our voices are highly versatile and professional, and we offer fast delivery, standard “per word” rates for e-Learning, and a friendly and stress-free service with one point of contact.
We have a wide range of voices on offer for a variety of projects, meaning we’ll always be able to fulfil a project quickly and efficiently. We only use full-time, professional voiceover artists.
Please click on the links below to view more on our services:
- Commercials for TV, radio, cinema, and web
- Educational material for schools
- On hold and IVR messaging
- Children’s voices
- PA announcements
All our audio is recorded and produced to meet a very high standard – because secretly, we’re a bit geeky. We’ve also developed one of the UK’s most successful concatenation techniques for PA announcements, which is why we’re frequently recommended for major projects such as delivering thousands of files for various lines on the UK rail networks, and making them sound spot-on every time.
- Neumann U87 Ai, TLM193 and TLM107 microphones
- Focusrite Saffire PRO 26 audio interface
- CDQ Prima LT 2000 ISDN codec
- Sony Sound Forge audio production suite
- Genelec 8020C monitors
- Beyerdynamic DT150 and DT100 headphones
- Cables galore
- 157 oddly-patterned overpriced lumps of foam