back to listings SME Profile: uComply Ltd
Welwyn Garden City
Tel: 01707 800840
Welcome to uComply - Immigration compliance made simple
uComply gives you powerful, easy to use and accurate ID authentication
In today's world, where illegal immigration and identity fraud is rife and counterfeit documentation can be invisible to the naked eye, it's easy to make costly mistakes. But with the right solution in place you can:
- Be comfortable and know that people are who they say they are
- Be precise and follow a standardised procedure at all times for your immigration processes
- Sleep easy knowing that when a Home Office inspection happens, you are compliant
If your ID verification process consists largely of a photocopier and a filing cabinet then you are a minor human error away from fines that could run to thousands of pounds.
How would you like to have no more uncertainty, no more risk?
We provide the ultimate fraudulent ID and illegal immigrant protection policy. uComply is audited by an immigration law firm to ensure that our solutions do exactly what we say they do.
Accurate, affordable and simple to use solutions that save you money and protect your reputation.
Our solutions include the following:
- uAuthenticate checks critical right to work documents and more than 2,800 forms of international ID in seconds.
- uSponsor is a complete HR software programme (in line with Home Office guidelines) that helps you control and monitor sponsored staff with minimal time and effort.
- uReside is designed for landlords, letting agents and social housing managers - instantly confirming that tenants have the right to reside in the UK.
- uEducate protects universities and higher education providers who have fee-paying foreign students, by verifying all student visas and identity documentation.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
UK immigration is coming under increasing scrutiny by the government, with checks on overseas workers becoming ever more frequent and large fines being levied on any company employing illegal staff.
The UK Border Agency (UKBA) can investigate the records of any organisation sponsoring Tier 2 and Tier 4 overseas employees at very short notice.
Such an environment makes it critical for a sponsoring organisation to check right to work documents thoroughly and to monitor such staff at all times, since the UKBA states that ‘Sponsors are fully responsible for the actions of any migrant they employ or teach’.
Here at uComply we understand that checking right to work documents and managing large numbers of overseas staff can be both time-consuming and costly (if immigration experts are used on a regular basis or fines are levied).
So we developed an integrated system that allows businesses of every size to overcome such challenges
Right to work compliance made simple
- Check critical documents in seconds
- Easy to use by any staff; no special training required
- Save time by eliminating wasted interviews
- Save space by storing critical documents digitally
Sponsor compliance made simple
- Monitor sponsored staff status at a glance
- Eliminate paper records with an integrated system
- Avoid costly fines from employing illegal workers
- Comply with UKBA guidance at all times
Is designed for landlords, letting agents and social housing managers - instantly confirming that tenants have the right to reside in the UK.
Protects universities and higher education providers who have fee-paying foreign students, by verifying all student visas and identity documentation.
We work with clients across a wide range of sectors, including:
- Government organisations
- NGOs and charities
- Health sector and NHS
- Oil and Gas