back to listings SME Profile: Clearview Productions
Welcome to Clearview Productions
The world is full of visual content. To be heard your story needs to be well told.
Whether it’s for broadcast or online our work is distinguished by compelling story-telling and outstanding craftsmanship.
You may be a broadcaster, government department, business or a charity – every client gets the same standard of commitment from Clearview Productions. We love what we do and are proud of it.
During 2015, our first year of trading, we delivered five films to the Russell Group with a further two in 2016. Opening Doors Pts 1 & 2 were screened to MPs at the Palace of Westminster before being uploaded to the Russell Group's YouTube channel and website.
- The first of two films looking at why less-advantaged students are under-represented in higher education and how Russell Group universities are helping them. This film highlights some of the key barriers to those from disadvantaged backgrounds: poor educational achievement at school, lower aspirations and unhelpful advice.
- The second film shows a few of the ways in which Russell Group universities are helping to close the access gap and open more doors to students from poorer backgrounds.
- This film describes some of the amazing blue sky research carried out in leading UK universities which was exploited commercially, generating billions of pounds for the UK economy.
Kelcey & Hall.
https://vimeo.com/184001108 (password: kelcey)
- Series of short films, delivered in October 2016, promoting the specialist services provided by a leading law firm. The films were a key element of an upgrade of the Bristol-based firm’s website.
- Series of four films, presented by postgraduate students, promoting a range of study courses from real estate management to forensic science.
Clearview was established by James Garrett. An award-winning journalist, he spent seven years as head of programmes for ITV in Bristol, commissioning hundreds of hours of output. He revealed the Bristol heart surgery scandal in two Dispatches films for Channel 4 and has worked as an executive producer on output for BBC1 (Panorama) as well as ITV, UKTV, Sky, Discovery & History.
James has also secured and managed output deals for Channel 4 News & Teachers TV. He has won many awards for his broadcast work and has also worked as an associate lecturer at the University of the West of England.
Clearview works with a small and trusted group of freelances, hiring only the best.
See how we can help you with your video projects.
Email: email@example.com Or Call: +44 (0) 7710 025 290