back to listings SME Profile: Commercial Risk Management Limited
Commercial Risk Management Limited
7A Waterside Business Park, Waterside, Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 1PE
T: +44 (0)1494 778963 E: email@example.com W: commercialrisk.management
Welcome to Commercial Risk Management - Expert Construction Consultants
As specialist construction consultants, we offer the full range of services to all those working in the building and property industries. Whether you’re a contractor, subcontractor, developer, design consultant, local authority, housing association or legal expert, we’re here to help you with all aspects of commercial risk management.
Every one of our construction consultants is chartered qualified with extensive knowledge in their particular field and experience at senior management level. We understand the property and construction industry inside out and have a thorough understanding of all the technicalities involved in a construction project, including construction methods and processes, programming, building regulations, construction legislation, contracts and contractual responsibilities.
We are regulated by RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) and are committed to maintaining the highest standards of professional practice and integrity. We keep ourselves fully up-to-date with changing legislation relevant to the property and construction industry and are focused on helping you to deal with the challenges of your industry with minimum risk and maximum success.
- Our Vision: To raise the standards and financial performance of the Construction Industry to create a desirable place to work and invest by making it strong, successful and stable, equipped to develop a great built environment that touches everyone’s lives in a positive way.
- Our Mission Statement: To support our clients through understanding the challenges they face and fashioning solutions which secure better outcomes through personal commitment and added value.
- Our Culture: Respectful of others / Professional, honest, reliable / Service delivery focused
WHAT WE DO
- Objective advice, confidence in the experience, access to knowledge and skills, support where it is most needed, professional independent support & advice.
- Logical sequence of achievable construction durations, enables analysis of projects to mitigate delays and optimise project delivery times, reliable detailed objective analysis of causes of project delay.
- Assistance and support to supplement the clients' own staff; experience, knowledge and objectivity. Dedicated resource committed to dealing with the particular piece of work.
OUR PROCESS AND SERVICES
Please click on the links below for more information:
Applying skills and experience to provide control and confidence in all financial, commercial and contractual aspects of the delivery of construction projects. Including:
- COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT
- CONTRACTUAL ADVICE
- DUE DILIGENCE
- INTERIM MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT AND COMPANY AUDITS
- PROJECT MONITORING AND RECORD KEEPING
Analysis of construction projects into a graphical presentation to demonstrate the sequence, timing and duration of individual activities and which combined into a network the overall project. Including:
- DELAY ANALYSIS
- PLANNING AND PROGRAMMING
- PROJECT MONITORING
- CONTRACTUAL CLAIMS
- ARBITRATION AND LITIGATION SUPPORT
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND MEDIATION
- EXPERT WITNESS
CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Society of Construction Law