Established in 1983 Solarshade Window Films has unrivalled expertise in the supply and installation of solar control and safety window films, combining the traditional craftsmen skills with up-to-date products to maintain our position as the market leader.
We offer a nationwide service, especially developed for the public and commercial sectors with our team of experts on hand to advise on the best solutions and products within a given budget.
The company is customer orientated and we focus on working in partnership with our clients to meet their specific needs.
- To give fast, accurate and competitive quotes.
- To provide the customer with a high quality, efficient, responsible and cost effective supply and installation service.
- Efficient after sales support.
- Product advice and customer training where required.
As a regular supplier to the public sector, we fully understand and appreciate why value for money and efficient, cost-effective purchasing is vital to your authority as such good practice enables your finances to be stretched and make monies available to ensure your vital services continue to be provided in often restricted situations.
We know that our company is able to meet your requirements to purchase goods and services at the most economically advantageous terms having regard for price, quality, reliability, after-sales support, technical merit and financial standing of your suppliers and that you do not just accept “cheapest” products and services.
We fully appreciate the need to follow the requirements of the Health & Safety Act 1974 and its subsequent additions when delivering and working at public sector premises and sites. Our Health & Safety Policy booklet incorporating Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Site Safety Requirements is available upon request.
Solarshade Window Films is an equal Opportunities employer. We ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexuality, responsibility for dependant, religion, trade union activity and age.
We supply and install the full range of Window Films to glass, we are able to advise you which of our solutions is suitable for your situation.
- Mirrored and Tinted Solar Control Film to reduce the sun’s heat gain and glare.
- Clear Safety and Security films to hold glass together in the event of breakage thereby complying with BS6206 Classes A & B.
- Opaque Frosted Films for use where clear glass is unacceptable (i.e. Toilets, Changing Rooms, Office Screens etc.)
- Coloured Vinyls to match the range of RAL and BS Colours
- UV Control Film to cut out the majority of potentially fading suns rays whilst remaining optically clear and colourless.
- Manifestations in the form of dots, lines, or logos to make large expanses of glass apparent. Thereby complying with Building Regulations BS6262 Part 4 Safety.