back to listings SME Profile: Life Environmental Services
Life Environmental Services
4 Ducketts Wharf
Hertfordshire, CM23 3AR
Tel: 0844 3351281
Fax: 01279 503162
Welcome to Life Environmental Services - The natural choice for environmental compliance and risk management solutions
Life Environmental Services supports some of the UK’s largest, most respected organisations to ensure their people, the wider community, and their reputations are protected.
Life Environmental Services Ltd are a National Asbestos Consultancy. Over 97% of our turnover is generated from activities directly relating to Asbestos, with the additional 3% being generated from complimentary services which we offer to a small number of clients such as Legionella Management and Fire Risk Assessments. We operate nationally from six strategically located branches. We are experienced in various sectors from public to private including but not limited to housing, higher education, local authority, retail, industrial and commercial.
We provide a full range of Asbestos Consultancy Services with the majority of our projects falling into the following categories:
- Asbestos Bulk Sampling - In accordance with our UKAS ISO17020 accreditation and the guidelines documented in HSG264.
- Asbestos Bulk Analysis - Through our in-house laboratory in accordance with our UKAS ISO17025 accreditation.
- Asbestos Surveys - Management, Refurbishment and Demolition and Re-Inspection Surveys in accordance with HSG264 and our UKAS ISO 17020 accreditation.
- Asbestos Analytical Services - Air Monitoring (Background, Leak, Re-Assurance, Personal, 4 Stage Clearances in accordance with HSG248 and our UKAS ISO 17025 accreditation.
- Asbestos Consultancy - In order to assist our clients and ensure that they adhere to CAR2012 and all current, relevant guidance. Our Consultancy services also covers the production of Asbestos Management Plans and Property Action Plans and the subsequent updating of such documents.
- Asbestos Project Management - Design and Manage Asbestos Abatement Projects in order to ensure that our clients interests are protected and that projects are undertaken in a compliant manner.
- Asbestos Database Management - Ensure that data is available in the client's chosen format and fully integrated into their chosen database system. We also offer our own in-house database system - Life Online where clients require a system to manage the ACM's throughout their property portfolio.
- Asbestos Training – We are accredited by UKATA for the provision of Asbestos Training (Awareness, Non-Licenced Working and E-Learning).
We pride ourselves on providing a high quality, customer focussed service which is delivered by our in-house personnel without the need for sub-contracting. We continuously monitor and review our procedures in order to ensure that we are working to the highest possible standards and that our clients are provided with the highest quality service.
Protecting people, brands and companies: The Industries that rely on Life Environmental
As one of the leading environmental compliance and risk management consultancies in the UK, our reputation is second to none. This is due to our professionalism, technical expertise and our unrivalled understanding of the industries we work with.
Supporting some of the largest companies, from major high street brands to leading educational establishments, we provide specialist solutions to help our clients meet their moral and legal responsibilities when faced with environmental risks including asbestos, fire and water.
While every company has to meet its legal obligations, its companies who want to adopt best practice that come to us. And once we’re established with them it’s a partnership that lasts.